Posts by pregnancyaddict84

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

What's going on???

As some of you know I didn't have AF the month of May. I tested June 1st and thought I might had possibly seen ...

9 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Well finally she shows up

June 1st finally brought a vistor with it. The whole month of May and no af. I wasnt too stressed over it. Jus ...

10 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Adding a pic

I so badly want to add a pic of myself since most of the "old gang" that I speak to on a regular bas ...

16 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

It's killing me....

Has anyone heard from Tracy? Its been 3 days since a post from her....yes I check everyday because her pregnan ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Life is good

Well I havent been on here because I am no longer trying. So TTC is no longer taking over my life and it feels ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Rebuilding your nest

A beautiful bird sets out to gather materials to build a nest, a nest that will hold her beautiful, delicate, ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Thinking of you....

Thinking of you today Cari. Sending all my positive vibes for you and little bean!

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

False alarm

Guess the first test was just an evap and my hopes just got shattered as I just went to the bathroom and AF ju ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Left clueless

Bfn this morning. Yesterdays test maybe an evap?? The thing that is leaving me clueless is still no AF or sign ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Confused

AF is due today and no signs of her coming just moody and extremely tired. Took a test and for the fun of it p ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago