Posts by pregnancyaddict84

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Question

New commercial with pregnant women

Anyone see the new Kmart/joeboxer commercial with 5 very pregnant ladies dancing around? If I wasn't already f ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

It just occurred to me

It just occurred to me that around this time I would be giving birth or getting ready if my last pregnancy did ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

New friend needs it more than me!

Dear God, I'm going to skip a month of praying for your blessings for a second child for myself so you can ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

What's going on?

Today I am 5 dpo and for the fun of it I took a opk to see if it was lighter. I am new to opk's, only second m ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Remember when

I have been so caught up in trying to have a second child that its taking control of my life. Ive been extreme ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Your not telling me anything I don't know!...

Hubby said to me yesterday, around ovulation time you are so happy and in the "mood" more. When your ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

CD 10 and have bloody/brown stretchy discharge

I have never had this before. Just scared the shit out of me when I went pee and looked in the toilet to see t ...

8 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

If its not, please stop playing with my head and feelings!

Last night I had a dream I was 5 1/2 months pregnant with twins. I woke up smiling, loved that feeling. Now th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anyone else feeling like a "she devil"??

Today I am 6 dpo and feel SO irritable! Everything big and small is getting to me today. I feel like I can't c ...

6 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Dark opk yesterday, even darker today! Ugh does this mean I ovulated yesterday or today?

Not familiar with opk's. Had dark line yesterday then today it was even darker than yesterday. Hubby and I hav ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago