Posts by baldock

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Conception vitamins

Does anyone know a good vitamin that helps conception? Or what should be in one?

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Instead softcups

Has anyone used instead soft cups...if so do u like them?

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

TSH

My TSH was 1.67 does anyone know If that is ok to get pregnant

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

First visit to OBGYN for fertility visit

So I called my OBGYN about scheduling a fertilty visit...I stopped BC may 2011 used opk off and on...we just f ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

When to go to doctor

Anyone know when to go to OBGYN to check fertility checked? Also does having a miscarriage restart the time... ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

First visit about fertility

I'm going to the doctor to evaluate my fertility I don't know what to expect...can anyone fill me in?

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Chart advice

Hey would someone please look at my chart and see if you agree with when countdown says I ovulated on CD 22 or ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Bbt

Will someone please look at my chart and give me some advice that could explain it...around day 11 my temp goe ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Ovulation

If I didn't not ovulate this cycle would I still have o pains...I still had o pains but my chart looks like I ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

BBT question

So yesterday my temperature above coverline (Which would be very early ovulation for me)...I woke up with a st ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago