Posts by laquana

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

7Dpo clear fluid from nipples..

Im 7dpo and I did my breast check like I always do. :clock: :clock: My breast are very sore, sensitive, tender ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

TTC AFTER HAVING GASTRO BYPASS,LAP BAND,GASTRO SLEEVE, ETC

Hello ladies :wave: , Just some background info about me :smile_2: ! I did lose alot of weight so hopefully ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

HOLDING ONTO YOUR FAITH WHILE TTC/BEING PREGNANT! ****LOTS AND LOTS OF BABY DUST*****

Being pregnant or trying to conceive can be one of the most wondrous & magical adventure that we can ever ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

KEEPING THE FAITH WHILE TTC/BEING PREGNANT

Good afternoon Ladies, :wave: :baby_dust: Being pregnant or trying to conceive can be one of the most wond ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Im 7dpo is cloudy urine a sign of pregnancy?

Hi im 7dpo today, just popped to the look and noticed my urine is cloudy had a quick look on net but wanted to ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

HELP>>>>>>> :0 BROWN COLORED URINE WHAT IS THIS?? HAS ANYONE HAD THIS BEFORE???

I am 10dpo and I just went to the restroom and my urine was brown!! HUH!!! OMG...I wipped and nothing but on t ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Implantation at 9dpo??

I'm 9dpo me and my hubby Bd this morning and when I cleaned up I noticed a small drop of blood, but I was ligh ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

911 PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT VAGINA SWILLING!! I'm actually NERVOUS!!

OMG...IM ACTUALLY PANICKING...PLEASE HELP!! Im 8dpo and while doing a cervical check I noticed my insides a ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Twinges around the lower part of rib cage...

Im 8dpo all day I have been getting pinching/pulling around right ovary. Then dull cramps like in my lower abd ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

I'm 7dpo is Cloudy urine a sign of pregnancy?

Hi im 7dpo today , just popped to the look and noticed my urine is cloudy had a quick look on net but wanted t ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago