Community post

Discussion

KEEPING THE FAITH WHILE TTC/BEING PREGNANT

Good afternoon Ladies,

Being pregnant or trying to conceive can be one of the most wondrous & magical adventure that we can ever experience or indore. You'll most likely feel love ,patience,other emotions that bubble up within you. We also look forward to our baby(s) arrival in our stomach this is where All of our Dreams come True! During this time we are Blessed yet again with the most beautiful flawless skin,stronger nails,healthier/longer shining hair,Last but not least our pregnancy glow!

As we wait for our miracle(s) to enter into this world we wait with huge anticipation.We long for the day when we can finally physically carry our precious seed(s), which is one of the most greatest gifts of all.

Our baby(s) will only be inside of us for only 9mths, we need to enjoy the intimacy as long as it lasts .I'm praying everyone has a healthy & love-filled pregnancy and TTC!

Lots and Lots of Baby dust throughout out this website. If anyone feels the need to talk, have questions no matter what it might be, support, being in agreement with you and/or prayer ! Please don't hesitate to email me.

User Image User Image

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Great message, Laquana!! WAY TO STAY POSITIVE! we need as many shoulders and we can get out here! I cannot wait to experience this (never been pregnant), and it all sounds so magical when I read messages like this!!! I just cannot imagine what it's like. Sounds amazing! ;-)

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo