Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 593 Replies | Last Page

HI! I just want to encourage you! I had my reversal on 3-12-12, and am 11dpo, or at least I think. I didn't get a positive on the ovulation tests, this was my first time using them. I have heard it is possible not to ovulate the first cycle after TR. Or I may have missed it? We turkey basted from CD 10-18 and then once more on day 20 for good measure! I used the preseed and will definitely use it again. I am holding out for my BFP even though this morning tested BFN. AF is not due till thursday so we will see! I will be praying for you! Did you chart your temps or use opk? Let me know how you are doing...Baby blessings to you!

User Image

12 years ago

I am so glad I am not alone. I also just get my TR on Feb. 24, I thought I oved on the 21st of March, I was having pregnancy signs, cramps, nausea, breast were terrible sore and the I started to spot on 12dpo and I surely thought I was implanting because it was pinkish brownish colored I was so happy, but . Sad. So at least I know I have a 28 cycle and now this would help me I hope. I really want to have a baby with my new husband, boyfriend of 7 years we just got married on November 11, 2011. He has no children at all I have three with a previous husband. My youngest is 11. I am hoping we get a very soon. BABY DUST TO YOU BOTH!!!!

12 years ago

well....I was going to wait until tomorrow to poas, but AF showed up.... it was our first cycle so it's ok but I'm still disappointed. Going to start charting and this time I am going to be consistant....praying for you!

User Image

12 years ago

Your so sweet. I will pray for all of us. This cycle is bad not heavy but I am cramping and bloated really bad. So I hope this is it for us we get a I can't wait to start testing.

12 years ago

this cycle for me was pretty light... I am looking forward to friday to start peeing on sticks again!!!!! also will be the first time dh and I can really ttc I didn't get a positive opk last cycle, so I'm not sure what happened. I may have missed it because I didn't temp and I didn't know I was supposed to take more than one test a day! I am ready for it this time and I really feel good about this cycle! Hope you guys are doing well and keep updating!

User Image

12 years ago

its super quiet over here.....Hope you are doing well..

User Image

12 years ago

Yeah, it was bad. I didn't get my so I am a little but I am about to ov again so lets pray.

12 years ago

yeah, I understand, I was too, but I am about to O any minute!!!!! I took opk this afternoon and the line was almost as dark!!! I didn't get any dark lines last cycle! I'm getting excited! This is our cycle i can feel it!

User Image

12 years ago

Hello ladies ,

During that cycle my husband was very sick so we didn't at all until the day ovulation so i'm guessing his sperm count wasn't up much since he was sick and we haven't did anything. Now I was getting lots of pregnancy symptoms and your all more than welcomed to look at my chart because I could have sworn I was getting my last cycle.

On 10dpo me and hubby and when I got up and rent to the restroom I had a spot of blood and nothing else I did a cervical check and no trace of blood at all . I did take a pregnancy test 10dpo around 2:45am and it was a faint but then i took another and it was nothing .

I went to doctor 4/9 took a blood test it was <5 which is ! I'm thinking my will show up late in the week since i'm on a 25 day cycle and it showed up on cycle 23 which was 12dpo 4/11 for me it was light pink, and had brown spots. Then I had no cramps or anything...SMH I wore a panty liner and only changed it once. That is never normal for me my is very heavy and I cramp like im in labor . The next day it was the same thing and ended that afternoon once I finally got some cramps and nothing after that.

It's crazy because i have tons of symptoms along with my dip being on 4/8 which was 10dpo then two days later I get this bleeding . Well maybe it could have been implantation bleeding who knows . I do go to the doctor again this Tuesday for a pap anyways maybe he can shed some light on whats going on with my body.

But it's not then this will be my #2 month I wish all of us very soon!!

Please keep us updated on how everything is going

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

@ Tschulze and Swimmom keep us updated and I wish you guys Lots of for this next cycle!!

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo