Community post

Discussion

For those that wanna pray and speak life into our womb TTC

Hello ladies,

I'm on my 2nd month TTC! I will give you a brief brakedown of myself. I'm 30yrs old have 3 children ages 14,9,and 7. I had gastric bypass 10/14/09, half tummy tuck 1/6/2011, and Tubal Reversal 2/21/2012.

I am very determined that God has a plan for ALL of us and it's his will and we are on his timing. So if we speak what we want and tell God the desires of our heart he will hear our prayer/cry out. I will start it off

This is a prayer your supposed to say when trying to conceive, it comes from a book called prayers that avail much.

When desiring to have a baby

Our father, my spouse and I bow our knees unto you. Father of our lord jesus christof whom the whole family in heaven and on earth is named, we pray that you would grant to us according to the riches of your glory, to be strenghthened with might by your spirit in the inner man. Christ dwells in our hearts by faith, that we- being rooted and grounded in love-may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is breadth and lenghth and depth and height of the love of christ, which passes knowledge, that we might be filled with all the fullness of god.

Hallelujah, we praise you, o lord, for you give children to the childless wife, so that she becomes a happy mother. And we thank you that you are the one who is building our family. As your children and heirs through jesus christ,we recieve your gift-the fruit of the womb, your child as our reward.

We praise you, our father, in jesus' name, for we know that whatsoever we ask, we recieve of you, because we keep your commandments and do those things that are pleasing in your sight.

Thank you, father, that we are a fruitful vine within our house; our children will be like olive shoots around our table. Thus shall we be blessed because we fear the lord. Amen

Scripture references
ephesians 3:14-19 1 john 3:22,23 psalm 113:9 amp
psalm 128:3,4 amp psalm 127:3

Feel free to add to these prayers

User Image User Image

40 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 40 Replies | Last Page

H! Found you! Prayers that Avail Much, Germaine Copland!She wrote that book back in 1977 and it has been a best selling book for all of these years and one of the most read prayer books of all time! I ate lunch with her a few weeks ago and was blessed by her sweet spirit and leadership-

I stand with you and know that prayers and speaking into what God is doing in our lives and in our wombs is not only uplifting but powerful! He does know our hearts and knows our babies before they are knit in our wombs

Thank you for starting this board my friend, and I hope to hear more from you soon...

Psalm 127:3-5

User Image

12 years ago

Yes Swimmom, She was the one that wrote that book and it's very imspiring to read. I have even been anointing my stomach everyday and speaking life into it like it already is there.

Lord to you be the Glory and Honour. You are the one True God. Father we bless you with ALL my soul. Thank you for giving ALL of us hope anew. This desire for a child comes from you and we Bless you Almighty Father. We praise with our Soul, Thank you for hearing our request for a child. It is only through you do we have a chance to have another Blessed child. Or many women might have even got a report from the doctors saying it will take a little longer than normal or it is impossible for them trying to conceive naturally. We will Believe the report of the LORD and will not forget to return to Thank you. I BLESS your name Jesus. We love you so much Lord. Amen!!

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Thank you for starting this board! I'm a new Christian....baptized on Easter Sunday!

My husband and I are trying to conceive baby number 2! I've had so much inner struggle and anxiousness with the uncertainty. Could you please pray for me to have inner peace and ability to relinquish my determination to control! I know in my mind that it is His will....but I desire to know in my heart that it is His will.

It is so wonderful to connect with other Christian women that are on the same adventure!!!

12 years ago

That is a beautiful initiative.. I loved it.. God is the only one who can give us the comfort and peace to wait for our baby.. I know he has plans for each one of us and I pray everyday for us.. Sometimes is painful to understand why is taking too long to conceive but what we have to understand is that God has his time and we have to trust in his Mercy.. Everyday a repeat "GOD I TRUST IN YOU" .. When we learn to leave our life in God's hand and don't worry or fear anymore I mean trust in God I am sure he will answer our prayers.. We just need to pray together.. God will take care of us.. I know it.. My prayer of everyday is this one..
Three O'Clock Prayer to the Divine Mercy
You expired, O Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls and an ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy, envelop the whole world and empty Yourself out upon us. O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in You. Amen
For use with Rosary Beads
One Our Father...One Hail Mary...The Apostles' Creed
On the five large beads of the Rosary: Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.
On the ten small beads: For the sake of His sorrowful Passion have mercy on us and on the whole world.
Conclude with (recited three times): Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world...
GOD Bless us..

DoRi

12 years ago

Jess0814- I pray for you right now and ask God to give you peace that surpasses all understanding! His timing, love and mercy are enough. It's hard for us to wait and see what He has for us, but we know that His will is perfect and we pray for that perfect love that casts out all fear. Believe, and know that He loves to gives us the desires of our hearts...We must ask Hm and thank Him and then give Him all the glory!!!

Thank you Father for loving us, for the blessing of life, and of children, and most of all for YOUR son Jesus Christ!

Have an amazing day ladies!!! Please also be praying for me! I leave Tuesday for a 9 day mission trip! God is doing mighty works through His people. I am honored to be a vessel to be used and called by Him and for Him!

visualizing and praying for my little fertilized egg that is has safe travel and snug implant!

User Image

12 years ago

@ Jess0814 - I pray for you right now Almighty God and gracious Father, we will sometimes fear change in our life, your grace and mercy have taught us not to fear Jesus. However, dear Father, I do find that in our heart there are areas of reluctance that we do not want to relinquish to his control. This shames us when we are courageous enough to be honest about it. Please help us to relinquish control and inner peace in the areas of our. Please use your Spirit to comfort and calm us as we must learn to walk by faith in areas of our life where we have tried to maintain control.

O, Lord, give us strength and understanding to resist anxiety, anger, envy, depression, bitterness, hopelessness, loneliness, fear and guilt. Rescue us when our spirit is overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is distressed. (Psalm 143:4). I refuse to let my life be brought down by negative emotions such as these.

When I am tempted to give in to them, show me Your Truth. You have said in Your Word that by our patience we can possess our souls (Luke 21:19) Give me patience so I can do that. Help me to keep our heart with all diligence, for we know that out of it spring the issues of life: (Proverbs 4:23).

O, Lord The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles. The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves such as have a contrite spirit. (Psalm 34:17-18) In Jesus' name I ask this. Amen

User Image User Image

Good morning women of God,

This prayer is powerful, and prayer is one of the best gifts we receive. There is no cost but a lot of rewards. Let's continue to pray for one another.

Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and e-mail buddies reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of Your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Bless their homes, families, finances, wombs, their goings and their comings. In Jesus' precious name, Amen.

Have a Blessed day until we meet again

User Image User Image

@Swimmom I am going to pray for you.

O God, You called Abraham Your servant out of Ur and kept him safe and sound in all his wanderings. If it is Your will, protect Your servants. Be for us a support when setting out, friendship along the way, a little shade from the sun, a mantle against cold and rain, a crutch on slippery paths, and a haven in shipwreck. Bear us up in fatigue, and defend us under attack. Under Your protection, let them fulfill the purpose of their trip and return safe and sound to their home. In Jesus Name I Pray AMEN!!

User Image User Image

The Fertility Blessing

O, Lord you know our deep desire for a child, A little one to Love and to Hold, to care for, to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, health baby in Your Holy image.
Guide us in all our choices so that this conception, our pregnancy and our babyâ??s birth are in line with Your will.

Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of our heart, mind and spirit. Amen

Note: Conceiving a baby is an act of divine creation. When you offer this prayer, be in an open, receptive mood. Feel a connection to your inner sense of creativity.

When you pray, feel as though your wish has already been granted! Picture yourself caring for and nurturing a baby. This mental creation will put your mind and body in connection with the Creator himself.

It is the Lord's wish that our heartfelt wishes be granted.

User Image User Image

Praying with you and for you ladies.

May god bless us all.

x

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo