Community post

Discussion

For those that wanna pray and speak life into our womb TTC

View Full Post

Hello ladies,

I'm on my 2nd month TTC! I will give you a brief brakedown of myself. I'm 30yrs old have 3 children ages 14,9,and 7. I had gastric bypass 10/14/09, half tummy tuck 1/6/2011, and Tubal Reversal 2/21/2012.

I am very determined that God has a plan for ALL of us and it's his will and we are on his timing. So if we speak what we want and tell God the desires of our heart he will hear our prayer/cry out. I will start it off

This is a prayer your supposed to say when trying to conceive, it comes from a book called prayers that avail much.

When desiring to have a baby

Our father, my spouse and I bow our knees unto you. Father of our lord jesus christof whom the whole family in heaven and on earth is named, we pray that you would grant to us according to the riches of your glory, to be strenghthened with might by your spirit in the inner man. Christ dwells in our hearts by faith, that we- being rooted and grounded in love-may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is breadth and lenghth and depth and height of the love of christ, which passes knowledge, that we might be filled with all the fullness of god.

Hallelujah, we praise you, o lord, for you give children to the childless wife, so that she becomes a happy mother. And we thank you that you are the one who is building our family. As your children and heirs through jesus christ,we recieve your gift-the fruit of the womb, your child as our reward.

We praise you, our father, in jesus' name, for we know that whatsoever we ask, we recieve of you, because we keep your commandments and do those things that are pleasing in your sight.

Thank you, father, that we are a fruitful vine within our house; our children will be like olive shoots around our table. Thus shall we be blessed because we fear the lord. Amen

Scripture references
ephesians 3:14-19 1 john 3:22,23 psalm 113:9 amp
psalm 128:3,4 amp psalm 127:3

Feel free to add to these prayers

User Image User Image

40 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 40 Replies | Last Page

Love this thread and love these prayers. Thanks so much for creating it!
God bless you all

12 years ago

Good afternoon Prayer Warriors,

Praise God this immense afternoon! "Confidence in Prayer" Are you tired of praying and not getting results in your life? If so, you probably need to examine your confiendce level in this area. A lack of confidence in prayer simply comes from not knowing God's Word. Too many Christians pray emotional, fear based prayers,hoping that they get through to God. However, He doesn't respond to emotionalism; He responds to His Word. To pray apart from the Word of God won't get results. But when you have confidence in the Word and say to God what He has already spoken your life will change forever.

It is critical for you to first find out what God has said in the Bible about your situation in order to effectively pray about it. For example, if you need healing instead of begging God to heal you, begin to confess 1 Peter 2:24 which declares that you have already been healed by the stripes of Jesus. If it is financial prosperity that you need to become a reality in your life, find scriptures on wealth and declare them in faith. If wanting a child find Psalms 127:3, Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit the womb a reward. Isaiah 7:14, Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. Exodus 23:26
None shall miscarry or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days. John 1:3, Genesis 1:28, Isaiah 66:9,Genesis 38:1-30,Malachi 2:15Colossians 1:15-18. Your first step in prayer is to discover the promises of God in the Bible. Then you can release your faith by saying them in your prayers.

Just like Jesus, your prayer life must be activated by faith, which is a practical expression of your confidence in God and His Word: and your confidence comes by spending time in meditating.

As Believers, we are to follow Jesus example. His life is evidence of what happens when a person is continually connected to God's presence and lives a life of meditation. When you do, your confidence will be bolstered and you will begin to experience supernatural results every time you pray.

Meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful."

Have a Blessed day until we meet again

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Thank you Laquana for your kindness, thoughtfulness and wisdom! I thank God for you !!!

Prayers go out to everyone gathered here to pray for each other.

User Image

12 years ago

Hudson, 30, DH is 31. On our 5th month TTC. DH and I pray together for God to grow our family and believe more and more each day. Every day is a guide. We get instincts about what to do and have been following them this cycle so far. If DH has an idea about buying a certain vitamin, we go for it. These 'instincts' are likely guided by God in answer to our prayers.

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

12 years ago

I am making final preparations to leave on my trip tomorrow! I will be gone for 9 days!! I will be keeping you all in my prayers! Pray for me and traveling graces! And that Gods will be done on this trip and that I accomplish all He has called me to do!

User Image

12 years ago

welcome Hudson!
my name is Tracy
Me 42
DH40

TL 2001
TR March 2012

TTC 2 months

User Image

12 years ago

Wow! I was just intorduced to this forum! I must say, it is AWESOME! Im a very firm believer in God, and that all things work together for the good of them that LOVE the LORD!! Its soooo good to have a group like this, especially when they are sharing your same feelings, and emotions as you! Lord, U say that if two or more touch and agree that it shall be done in Jesus name! Lord bless every reader that sees these words, u know our desires, wants, and needs waaay before we do! I say we have not because we ask not! SO right now, Father we asking together in agreeing that u have already touched each and everyone of our bodies, so that we can be fruitful and mulitiply!! In JESUS name..... AMEN!!

*** Kim**

12 years ago

shalom to all of you! i came here to tell you ladies to keep your head up THE MOST HIGH will soon give you your blessings i have been trying for 5yrs now it's so hard..i do have kidney failure and is on dialysis.but the good news is through prayer and eating right my kidney function will be restored! you ladies are an inspiration:)

12 years ago

praying for you hebrewmama and your complete and total healing! The bible says, first comes the WORD then the healing, so I speak the healing words of the Lord over you and pray the power of blessings upon you.

It has been pretty quiet around here how is everyone doing?
I was a little discouraged last week when showed 4 days late, but I am praying for God's will and timing. Maybe because I was traveling, it just wasn't the right time. Feeling great about this cycle!

User Image

12 years ago

I feel pretty close, based on my bbt chart. But I don't feel different physically. Not sure what that means. Keep me in your prayers please!

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo