Community post

Discussion

For those that wanna pray and speak life into our womb TTC

View Full Post

Hello ladies,

I'm on my 2nd month TTC! I will give you a brief brakedown of myself. I'm 30yrs old have 3 children ages 14,9,and 7. I had gastric bypass 10/14/09, half tummy tuck 1/6/2011, and Tubal Reversal 2/21/2012.

I am very determined that God has a plan for ALL of us and it's his will and we are on his timing. So if we speak what we want and tell God the desires of our heart he will hear our prayer/cry out. I will start it off

This is a prayer your supposed to say when trying to conceive, it comes from a book called prayers that avail much.

When desiring to have a baby

Our father, my spouse and I bow our knees unto you. Father of our lord jesus christof whom the whole family in heaven and on earth is named, we pray that you would grant to us according to the riches of your glory, to be strenghthened with might by your spirit in the inner man. Christ dwells in our hearts by faith, that we- being rooted and grounded in love-may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is breadth and lenghth and depth and height of the love of christ, which passes knowledge, that we might be filled with all the fullness of god.

Hallelujah, we praise you, o lord, for you give children to the childless wife, so that she becomes a happy mother. And we thank you that you are the one who is building our family. As your children and heirs through jesus christ,we recieve your gift-the fruit of the womb, your child as our reward.

We praise you, our father, in jesus' name, for we know that whatsoever we ask, we recieve of you, because we keep your commandments and do those things that are pleasing in your sight.

Thank you, father, that we are a fruitful vine within our house; our children will be like olive shoots around our table. Thus shall we be blessed because we fear the lord. Amen

Scripture references
ephesians 3:14-19 1 john 3:22,23 psalm 113:9 amp
psalm 128:3,4 amp psalm 127:3

Feel free to add to these prayers

User Image User Image

40 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 40 Replies | Last Page

Welcome ALL the ladies to THE PRAYER WARRIORS GROUP!!!

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Thank you for starting this Board! We need more prayer warriors!

I have been ttc #1 for 23 months now and God has taken me a wonderfully painful journey.
He has given be peace that surpasses understanding, he has shown me to rest in Him, I am thankful for what I do have and not what I don't and I am patient for His Timing. I will not worry!

I just know I can believe in his promises and declare them for my own! Thank you for posting more prayers that I can meditate on while I wait for my beautiful blessing!

Kristin

12 years ago

Desire to Conceive , Fulfillment over Barrenness

Father, we thank You that children are the heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is His reward. Children are your idea, Father; you thought up children, and family, and home. You instituted the family in the Garden of Eden. You ordered children; you commanded them when You said to Adam and Eve, "Be fruitful and multiply." You said that the barren womb is never satisfied. Lord, the Word declares that I am wonderfully and fearfully made by You; therefore, I'm perfect and able to conceive and have children. You said that I/my wife would be a fruitful vine by the side of our house and our children like olive plants around our table We are not ashamed but happy because our quiver is full of children (or arrows, as You call them).

Thank you, Father, that You designed and fashioned me/her, to have children, that in the Bible barrenness was the exception, not the rule, not Your will, not normal, something against Your plan and purpose. And in Your goodness and faithfulness every barren woman in the Bible who was godly and believed Your Word became pregnant; you opened her womb and bless her, and she gave birth to a precious baby just as I/she will. You make the barren woman to keep house and to be a joyful mother of children.

You said, Father, that because You are our God and we are Your people and have a covenant with You that You will love us and bless us and multiply us and bless the fruit of my/her womb and that neither male nor female among Your people would be barren.

Father, we are redeemed form the curse of the Law by Jesus, and being barren is under the curse of the Law; therefore, we will receive from Your grace and have children.

Father, no plague, no evil shall come nigh our dwelling. We are healed by the stripes of Jesus. Sickness of any kind is taken out of our midst. You said to ask anything of you in Jesus' name and it would be done; and that if two of us on either agree as touching anything it would be done. So we pray and we agree with You and Your Word, Father, that we will conceive and bring forth a healthy, precious baby to Your glory and honor. We pray all this according to Your Word and will. You said, This is the confidence that we have in You, that if we ask anything according to Your will, You hear us; and if You hear us, we know we have the petition we desire of You, We have it now. Thank, Father, in Jesus' name.

Now, talk to your body:

Bodies, we speak to you in Jesus' name; You will come in line and agreement with the Word of God. You will respond to His holy Word. You will function properly and perfectly, the way God intended you to. Every part, every organ of our reproductive system conforms to the Word and plan of God as we come together in pure, martial love. Body, conceive!
Be pregnant. Cooperate with God's plan; perfect ovulation, release of perfect eggs from the ovaries, through the fallopian tubes, penetrated and impregnated, fertilized by healthy sperm. Good solid attachment to uterine wall and nourished and protected for nine months (40 weeks) unharmed and unhindered. Grow to a perfect baby - spirit, soul, and body. Your Word says, Father, that none shall cast their young, nor be barren amount your people and the number of our days you will fulfill. This pregnancy will be fulfilled. We decree it in Jesus' name and receive God's best; we won't settle for anything less in Jesus' holy name. Thank You, Lord, that it is so and done to your honor and Glory.
Amen.

User Image User Image

Thank you for starting this forum! The power of prayer is unsurpassable <3

12 years ago

Good evening Ladies,

This is the prayer is for those during Fertile/Ovulation Stages:

Lord please help his sperm meet my egg, help the baby to be healthy and everything to line up PERFECTLY, Lord thanks for allowing the embryo to travel into my uterus and implant...Thank you Lord for all of that has been complete and Thank you for having it be a sticky one as well. In Jesus name Amen and Amen.

Now God's got his part covered..now you do yours!!!!!

Good night warriors

User Image User Image

Good afternoon Ladies,

My prayer for today:

Here in this tranquil moment in communion with you dear God, we renew our faith, empty our mind from negativity and free ourselves of all concerns; as we turn our thoughts to your presence we feel safe and calm.

We thank you dear God for all the blessings you have provided us and for the eternal love that comes every day from your presence in our lives.

We embrace your healing light to restore our bodies, mind and soul from all that is keeping us from conceiving children so we can welcome the joy of parenthood into our lives.

We strive to gain strength, patience and the ability to face the difficulties of infertility with high spirits, confidence and serenity knowing that your love and infinite wisdom are guiding our feet to the right path leading us to the children we have been awaiting for so long.

We open ourselves to your love dear God, and we humbly ask you, the creator of life, to grant us the precious gift that we so longingly seek: the ability to bring children to the love of our families, children whom we will raise to know your name and your infinite love.

We ask for the energy and the vitality to take us through the challenges and rewards of pregnancy and to carry our children to term and to be blessed with a safe delivery. To be blessed with children.
In Jesus name, Amen

User Image User Image

Father, we come before You and we pray that You would grant us according to the riches of Your glory to be strengthened with Your power and Your might through the Holy Spirit, which is within us.

Because Christ dwells in us by faith, we can boldly declare that we are rooted and grounded in love in order that we may be able to comprehend what is the breadth, and the length, and the depth, and the height of the love of Christ, which surpasses all understanding, that we as faithful believers in Christ might be filled with all the fullness of God and all that You have for us.

We thank You, Lord, and we praise You, Lord, for You, alone, give children to the childless wife so that she can experience the happiness of being a mother. We thank You, Lord, that You alone are building and expanding our family, even as we now pray.

Because we are heirs to Your throne, we recieve Your gift, which is the fruit of the womb a child from You as our reward. We love You, Lord. We worship You, Lord. We praise Your Holy Name, for we know that whatsoever we ask of You, we receive of You because we love You and keep Your commandments. We strive to do only those things that are pleasing in Your sight.

Thank You, Father, that we are fruitful in bearing children. Our children shall be blessed, and we shall be blessed because we fear the Lord and adhere to Your Word. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen

*~*~*

Scripture references:

Psalm 113:9
Psalm 127:3
Psalm 128:3-4
Ephesians 3:14-19
1 John 3:22-23

User Image User Image

i found you thanks for inviting me.

well today is cycle day 1 af started off yesturday just spotting here and there and full force this morning.

Im 24 yrs old dh is 26. I have 2 children 6 and 3 from previous marriage had mirena removed may 24, 2011 started trying June 2011 got pregnant in Nov 2011 had missed miscarriage and D/C Feb. 2, 2012. this is my 2nd cycle since.

12 years ago

Good morning prayer warriors! I am standing in prayer with you all as the Word says, when two or more gather in His name, He says that He is there in the midst and I am believing as we come together as sisters before Him as our Father, He will see us and bless us as we give ALL glory to Him!

I am thankful for you ladies, that I can pray for you and with you and be a part of this journey with you.

Update on me: I am 3dpo and my temp rose again this morning to the highest it has been on this cycle. :) I am praying for perfect, deep, implanting in the next few days and that my baby will be safe and snug for 40 weeks! I will start hpt on April 30th, or I may try to wait until I get back from my trip....I dont' honestly see that happening...

I have the sweetest sense of peace that all is in the hands of God, and what greater place to be than in His hands....At the beginning of this ttc journey about a year ago I was filled with worry about my health, my age, and all the things the world was telling me....when I let go and released it all to Him I found peace. I asked Him to open the doors that need to be opened and close the doors that need to be shut, and I would rest in Him no matter what. I was prepared for the doors to ttc to be shut, but instead they kept opening! And each step along the way, I walk through the door only He can open as He goes before me.....I am greatful and blessed!

Have an outstanding weekend! and Ill be checking in today to see how everyone is doing....

User Image

12 years ago

Good morning Prayer Warriors,

Prayer:

God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob; God who created the universe and sustains it every money, we praise you, we thank you and we glorify you.

Lord, you who gave a child to Abraham, we thank you, we praise you. Seeing the tears of Hanna, Lord you gave her a child. Elizabeth who was barren in her old age, you blessed her with a child.

You who are the giver of all perfect gifts, we ask you to bless us with wonderful children, who will be your chosen instruments to spread your love. The days/months/years of our sorrow and pain for not having a child, we surrender it to you.

We forgive every person who has insulted us or made fun of us because we were not blessed with a child. Jesus, our Lord and Master, bless whose who have hurt us. Fill them with your Holy Spirit.

Lord, whatever be the obstacle to have a child, let it be taken away from us right now with the power of Your precious blood and precious name.

Praise You Jesus. Thank You Jesus. Amen

User Image User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo