White, Sticky, Slight Stretch Cervical Mucus 6 DPO
I am 7dpo but last night 6dpo. :D I noticed with an internal cervical mucus check, that I have curdy white clumps of mucus, that's slightly sticky. This is also seen on my panties. Also my cervix is high, and kindof soft. But also the inside seems swollen. What does this mean??
9 Answers • 5 years ago
I have been having that type of CM for almost a week now and AF is now 3 days late. Still getting BFN's, cervix is firm and feels closed (not real sure what closed vs open feels like, this is my first time checking CP but it certainly doesn't feel to be open). I don't know what is going on.
5 years ago
I'm 6dpo and had the EXACT same type of discharge. I first noticed it when I wiped then actually checked and there was a lot of it. A couple hours later when I checked it was gone. I know it sounds crazy and way to early, but I've been feeling pretty nauseous the past couple of days. My husband and I have only been ttc for 2 months now. We are both crossing our fingers for a bfp!! Good luck to you!!!
5 years ago
More Question posts
More posts by laquana
- I'M SCARED RIGHT NOW! 12DPO and having some bleeding pink watery and AF isn't due for another 9 days
- TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz
- For those that wanna pray and speak life into our womb TTC
- Cervical check and noticed insides are swollen...
- Very sore bbs along with under arm pain. Has anyone experienced this?? Help
- View more...