Community post

Question

HELP>>>>>>> :0 BROWN COLORED URINE WHAT IS THIS?? HAS ANYONE HAD THIS BEFORE???

I am 10dpo and I just went to the restroom and my urine was brown!! HUH!!! OMG...I wipped and nothing but on the sides of my undies there is just a little brown on both sides. I also checked my cervical fluid and it was very creamy.

Has anyone had this happen to them before???? PLEASE HELP!!!

User Image User Image

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

OH YEA I TOTALLY FORGOT TO MENTION THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME IT HAPPENED. ALSO IT HAD A STRONG SMELL TO IT. LATELY MY URINE HAS BEEN CLOUDY AND LIGHT YELLOW OR CLEAR.

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Are you drinking plenty of water? Sometimes urine can become dark if you are dehydrate.

12 years ago

It could be a urine infection. I am currently 5 weeks pregnant and on anti biotics for a UTI. I had brown urine that was sometimes really yellow but also cloudy. This was then accompanied by dark brown discharge which has onlhy started to stop now after 3 days of anti bios. I would get it checked out by the dr if I was you just incase. Might be nothing, but best to get it ruled out especially if you are TTC.
Take care and best of luck :) x

12 years ago

@Maggie22 yes i drink lots of water. I actually have been using the bathroom a lot and it's been clear or light yellow but cloudy. It's just this one time it was this color in the toliet, but when i pee'd in the cup it was like a dark yellow, still able to see through it and a strong smell. Then I noticed 2 spots of blood on my undies that was browish/red couldn't really tell because undies were blue. When I whipped nothing but creamy cm. I went to the restroom about 45mins later and it was back to normal light yellow/cloudy and smelled normal...CREAPY!!

Now i'm having pulling,pinching,sharp pains,twinges, feels like a slight cramp under my left rib cage. All of this is going on between rib cage, belly button, left and right ovaries. Oh yea feels like maybe thobing in my cervix area.This is actually the most i have felt since any other days.Oh yea not to mention my back pain got worst around 30 min after i used the restroom and about 10min before all pains started...Thank you sweets

User Image User Image

@Thank you to the Member..LOL...No name listed but yes I also emailed my doctor. But my other friend said that mightv'e been my implantion since all these other symptoms just accured right after stronger than normall. She said especially by me being 10dpo thats when everything can get implanted. But i will repost an update once I find out myself. Also Congrats for your little blessing! Thank you again

User Image User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo