Community post

Question

911 PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT VAGINA SWILLING!! I'm actually NERVOUS!!

OMG...IM ACTUALLY PANICKING...PLEASE HELP!!

Im 8dpo and while doing a cervical check I noticed my insides are swollen earlier today. Now my vajayjay is really swollen. Anyone notice that their vagina walls were swollen (in the TWW)? Or even during early pregnancy stages? I haven't had sex yet so it can't be from that. Lol

Thanks you guys

User Image User Image

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

if you mean low cervix that can be normal so long as its not painful you should be fine take a deep breath and relax. so long as no pain or blood i think you should be ok

12 years ago

Hi,
I tend to have this from month to month and it's ALWAYS after ovulation, with sex or not. So don't panic- if you have no burning or no fever, you should be fine

12 years ago

Thanks sweetie. No their is no pain, no blood, nothing at all, no smell, doesn't hurt when I urine or anything. I never had this besides from Bd and that's only when we are going really long or ruff..(Blushing) sorry TMI.

I also did more research and found out that's even a early pregnancy sign as well, if you didn't see your implantation blood you'll get this instead. So om praying on a BFP asap. I did get a very very faint positive.

Thank you again and Happy Easter Giving u Baby dust blown your way...Ill keep I updated

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo