Posts by laquana

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

:baby_dust: Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive ...

593 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

For those that wanna pray and speak life into our womb TTC

:pray: Hello ladies, I'm on my 2nd month TTC! I will give you a brief brakedown of myself. I'm 30yrs old ha ...

40 Replies     1    

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Trying Omega3,PreSeed,Natural Woman Progesterone Cream,

:wave: Hello ladies I wanted to try and form a group for those that are using one or more of these to help us ...

8 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Helpful information regarding TTC @Ovulation..its our time!!

Hello Ladies, Im on my 2cycle TTC have had gastric bypass, tubal reversal. I'm am going to ovulate reslly s ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

7Dpo clear fluid from nipples..

Im 7dpo and I did my breast check like I always do. :clock: :clock: My breast are very sore, sensitive, tender ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

TTC AFTER HAVING GASTRO BYPASS,LAP BAND,GASTRO SLEEVE, ETC

Hello ladies :wave: , Just some background info about me :smile_2: ! I did lose alot of weight so hopefully ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

KEEPING THE FAITH WHILE TTC/BEING PREGNANT

Good afternoon Ladies, :wave: :baby_dust: Being pregnant or trying to conceive can be one of the most wond ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

I'm 7dpo is Cloudy urine a sign of pregnancy?

Hi im 7dpo today , just popped to the look and noticed my urine is cloudy had a quick look on net but wanted t ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages