Community post

Discussion

Trying Omega3,PreSeed,Natural Woman Progesterone Cream,

Hello ladies I wanted to try and form a group for those that are using one or more of these to help us get out :D I would like to hear everyone's feed back and if they were even sucessful in any of these products . Thank you guys and I will start it off....

This is my first attempt on all of these products ..I'm CD 6, doing Soy Iso CD 6-10..I'm going to to take 200mg up until the day before ovulation :D . I am taking am going to take them at night right before bed and see how it works. I did some research and it shows less side effects if taken at bedtime. I also have Omega 3 pills which is 900mg, Prenatal vitamins one a day 36mg, Evening Primrose Oil 1300mg, along with Natural Women Progesterone cream, and last but not least Preseed. I will also be using will be OPKs to see when it's time to get to work ..along with everyother night or if not more

I also bought hubby some pills as well HighT all Natural Testosterone Booster, Mega Men Powered Strength Vitapak Program which works well with the HighT, along with Fertility Blend for Men!! I mean business and this month I am speaking my Blessing right now and I will be getting my :D

I'm for for us all!!! and have fun

Hope to hear from ya'll soon

User Image User Image

8 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Sorry ladies I totally forgot to mention I am on my 2nd cycle and I had my tubes untied 2/21/12 so I am ready for my

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

hey thats sounds great. i have been ttc number1 since june last year. stopped birth control in may. i have been reading taking charge of your fertility book its great.

i usually chart my bbt waking temp and use opks. this month i wanted to relax a bit so havent taken temp. i listened to my body this month by looking out for fertile cm and a positive opk we dtd everyday instead of every other just encase that was the problem. as if you have less fertile cm sperm can die so i tried to make sure they were waiting for my egg. i am only 25 so waiting til the end of this month to see if i get my bfp otherwise we are both off to the doctors first from a sperm count and if thats fine i will get testing done. fx i dont have to do any

12 years ago

That's Great to hear Maryanne24 now I was at Walgreens today getting my PreSeed and I saw a sperm test for men their it was like $45.99 and it said it shows if the levels are normal or abnormal. I really don't know how much it cost if you go to the doctor but hey if he is more comfortable doing that in the privacy of his own house then there is hope...:D

Good Luck sweetie keep me posted

User Image User Image

Helpful info;

DETECTING OVULATION

To conceive, you must have intercourse during your fertile time. You are most fertile a few days prior to ovulation and up to 24 hours after ovulation. Although Sperm can live up to six days in fertile quality cervical fluid, it typically only lives about three days. The ovum can live up to 24 hours but typically only lives up to 6-12 hours.

Timing Intercourse It is important to time intercourse at least 12 hours before ovulation. Sperm usually reach the fallopian tube and the egg within minutes after intercourse however, sperm need about 12 hours in your uterus before they can fertilize the egg in a special process called capacitation. This is the maturation process within the female reproductive tract by which spermatozoa become capable of fertilization. That's why the best time to make love is the day before and the day of ovulation

If you are trying to avoid pregnancy, then you should not have intercourse 6 days before or 24 hours after your ovulate. If you are trying to conceive, you are most likely to get pregnant 3 days prior to ovulation and up to 6 hours after.

The most effective method of pinpointing ovulation is tracking your cervical mucus, basal temperature and cervical position.

Ovulation Symptoms About one-fifth of women actually feel ovulatory activity, which can range from mild achiness (before ovulation) to twinges of pain ~mittelschmerz,~(after the egg is released) and cramping (post ovulation) .

Some women also experience: Nausea Moodiness Sore breasts and/or nipples from the surge of estrogen right before ovulation. Some woman have spotting when they ovulation from the egg breaking through.

User Image User Image

Hello Ladies,

I started a discussion group for prayers! I'm a strong believer that God has a plan for ALL of us! It's not on our time it's his timing. If we are able to pray and he will hear our cry and prayers for our desire God will answer.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=10201

Hope to see you ladies there

User Image User Image

i live in a different country and i dont know if we sell those tests here. thanks though i think it will be strange for him to have to do it but at least its not painful. think i maybe pregnant this month as have a metallic taste in my mouth and i am super thirsty. wee bit tired to i will be 8dpo today yay.
how are you going?
i got the book taking charge of your fertility which has great information in it it actual says that women under 35 should get pregnant sooner than six months of good timed intercourse however it says women over 35 due to age and quality of her egg could take up to a year and nothing be wrong.

12 years ago

hello ladies,

nice infos actually i started using prenatal vitamins for about a month now my DH take multivitamins, l-cartinine, omega 3 actually i noticed a big difference ever since we take these vitmains like moods, body shape, my cm and sperm quality so it does help

just know which one to choose

User Image User Image User Image

12 years ago

well i am 13dpo today cd 27 so two more days and i will know if af arrives i am not preggie did a test bfn but early days still

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo