Posts by DanaG933

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Trying to look at the positive side of a negative situation

I am no longer pregnant. Last night I had extremely bad cramps which woke me at 1am. I went to the bathroom an ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

How long til bbt goes back down after early mc?

Lost my pregnancy at 4 weeks 6 days yesterday. My hcg is back to 0 (it never got very high) but my temp is st ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

It's been almost a week

Since I found out I was pregnant. And so begins the next 40 weeks (hopefully) of worrying about every pain (or ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

HCG, why must you do this to me?

On Monday, I called my infertility doctor because he told me to call if I missed a period or got a positive HP ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

HPT lighter at 12dpo than 11dpo. Anyone had this happen and have a viable pregnancy?

Yesterday I got my very first ever faint positive on a First Response Early Result test. This morning I took a ...

5 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

I'm not sure if I ovulated or not. This is my first month trying to temp and I haven't been great.

This is my second month on Clomid and first trying to temp. Last month my fertility monitor had two high days ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

How Traveling Changes When Trying to Conceive

I'm an advance packer. I like having things in order before I go anywhere and this year I get to visit my fami ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

TTC is so depressing

I used to get depressed as soon as my period would start. The disappointment that I felt in the first months o ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago