Posts by DanaG933

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Dear Baby

Dear Baby, I am about 11 weeks pregnant which would make you about 9 weeks old. You've been working very h ...

3 Comments     2    

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

As if I don't have enough problems

I now get to add Ectopic Pregnancy to the list of things I have wrong with me. This month I had a very light p ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

On to Cycle 4, and the YONO

Cycle 3 (the cycle after my CP in Jan) was a bust, so we are on to cycle 4. For a couple days I thought I migh ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Another loss :(

Amazingly, I managed to get pregnant on our second TTC cycle. Unfortunately, it was a short-lived pregnancy. M ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Going for the gold, one more time

Since I never updated after 13 weeks into my last pregnancy, perhaps I should. Zephyr Jackson, my amazing SON ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Peek-a-boo!

I got to see you last week. My, how you have grown! The first time I saw you, you looked like a peanut with li ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

First Ultrasound

Due to the fact that I was on Clomid and had not so regular cycles after my chemical pregnancy in January, I g ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Leveled Up!

Yesterday I was 5 weeks pregnant. This is not much of a milestone for most people, but my last pregnancy ended ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Here We Go Again

This month was my first month back on Clomid after my cp in January. The plan was to do one cycle on Clomid, a ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Grumpy Grumpster

Isn't it crazy how when you're trying to conceive, everywhere you look there's a pregnant person? They are sit ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago