Posts by ashleydshey

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Does anyone else have a hard time checking their cervical fluid?

Sometimes it is very hard for me to reach my cervix and then even harder to "pull" out the fluid. Do ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Selenium supplements helping with implantation?

I just read that selenium helps thicken the uterine lining. I also read all the great benefits it has on sperm ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What can I do to thicken my uterine linning?

I am 100 percent positive that I Ovulated today. I am also 100 percent positive that we have done everything p ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Will I ovulate tomorrow or tonight?

I took a opk test this morning it came back negative. However, I took one at 4 pm this afternoon and it was po ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I think I am depressed.

We have been trying ttc for an entire year. We had a miscarriage at the very begining of feb. I feel consumed ...

13 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Bleeding after intercourse!

We have been trying to have a baby for a year now. Miscarriage in early feb. We BD last night and this morning ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Is it normal to spot in between periods?

On cycle day 11. I had a normal period that lasted 6 days then 2 days later started spotting brown blood. Some ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Any natural aternatives to fertility drugs that actually work?

I am going to do IUI with fertility drugs in the next few months. In the meantime, I want to give it all I can ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago