Community post

Question

Selenium supplements helping with implantation?

I just read that selenium helps thicken the uterine lining. I also read all the great benefits it has on sperm and sperm mobility. So has anyone tried this? Has anyone had any success after trying for a while? I am really trying anything and everything this month.

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I can't tell you if it does but I have read the same things and I am taking it for my thyroid. Selenium is found in brazil nuts which I have read are great to eat after ovulation to help with implantation. I hope it works for us both!

11 years ago

I dont take selenium but my husband does. I have read its great for women as well, but I just cant be bothered to add one more pill to my arsenal...I already take a small meals worth lol. What kind of vitamins are u currently taking?

11 years ago

Thanks ladies! I also take prenatals, royal jelly, DHA, and maca. I hope it works for us both as well :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh and B vitamin complex.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo