Community post

Question

Bleeding after intercourse!

We have been trying to have a baby for a year now. Miscarriage in early feb. We BD last night and this morning I woke up spotting. I am still spotting now. I had my period March 8 so I dont know why I am bleeding. Did he tear my cervix? Should I be worried?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

This happens to me too just about every time we have sex. It's most likely just an abrasion and nothing serious. I notice its worse when I'm pregnant. If you just had af on the 8th it's way too early to test(you may not have even ovulated yet). But if it keeps happening and you miss your next period take an hpt. This is actually what prompted me to take a test this morning and sure enough I'm pregnant! Baby dust and good luck!

11 years ago

Thanks! Congrats! I could feel him hitting my cervix just makes me nervous cause I read it could be a hormone imbalance. I am also a bit crampy on the right side. I have not even ovulated yet so im sure its not that. Im suppose to O around saturday.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo