Posts by aburley

Page 1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

New Symptoms.....

Day 9 and day 10 of cycle i had a little pain in left ovary, was not sure if that was suppose to be ovulation ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

8 dpo..anyone having these???

Since 1 dpo i have had cramping..never had that till AF starts, my legs and hips have been aching for 2 days n ...

5 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Frustrating TWW symptoms

I am so frustrated, why can't every womens bodies work the same?? The whole TTC thing would be so much easier. ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

!st month with pre-seed

I have been ttc for 1 year 1month now, this is our first month we are going to give pre-seed a shot as i dont ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

pink tinged cm 8 dpo?

I wiped and had a pink tinge to my cm today, more cm then normal the past 5 days, feeling so tired I really wa ...

7 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

early ovulation with spotting 2dpo??

I have never ovulated this early...day 11 of cycle..2dpo i had alot of brown cm this lasted till 4dpo..what do ...

0 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

6 dpo and different symptoms then all other months...

I am 6 dpo today and have been super tired, i fight to stay up, never been one to go to bed early. Today i had ...

3 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Feeling really down and frustrated....

I am 11 dpo, having a lot of promising symptoms that i have not had before this month, but i feel like i am lo ...

7 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Symptoms that come and go??

Today i am 3 dpo and in waiting mode..i have had some symptoms that i normally do not at this point, but they ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

Could i be pregnant?

Here are symptoms up to today 9dpo: Headache Very bloated back ache nausea cramping, twinges, pain in ova ...

3 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago