Community post

Discussion

Frustrating TWW symptoms

I am so frustrated, why can't every womens bodies work the same?? The whole TTC thing would be so much easier.. anyone agree?? Every month seems to be different for me and my symptoms..This stuff is going to drive me insane!!! I am 1 day away from my period, HPT says negative, I have a lot of CM which is not normal, most months it is dry by now, how do you know if things are normal or not when every woman is different and you can't get any straight answers? Wow...Just needed to get that off my chest!! Been hoping for baby for over a year now!!

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

you may not get a positive until after you're due. The cm sounds promising though! That being said, I've had a lot of pregnancy symptoms only leading up to AF. It is frustrating because PMS mimics pregnancy. I think everything was easier a hundred years ago, before early tests (or any tests). Now we have so much more time to obsess! ;) Good luck and try to relax (yeah I know, right).

User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo