Community post

Discussion

8 dpo..anyone having these???

Since 1 dpo i have had cramping..never had that till AF starts, my legs and hips have been aching for 2 days now, like a growing pains ache, lower back pain off and on, very tired after only being awake for 5 hours or so, sore throat, increase in cm, nausea off and on for past day or so, Hot flashes last night to the point of waking me up, bloating...This cramping and lower back pain is the worst though..i cant sit very long or stand very long..i have to keep moving around or it becomes very painful...what is the deal? Anyone experience any of this before???

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

No clue whats going on but I am right there with you. Except the sore throat thing.. My nose is all stuffy and that started last night. I am 8 dpo. I am a huge POAS addict, so I am trying to keep myself from testing again at least until the morning. My OH is on a Bahama cruise with his family at the moment, so I am sitting here trying not to get discouraged. :(

User Image

12 years ago

I have tested 2 times today already...no more till maybe morning or sunday... the boobs are starting to get a little tender now today as well..constant backache and hips are sore, I sure hope all these sign are a good thing as I have never had all this cramping and sore hips and all that before, good luck to you!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Good Luck to you as well. :)

User Image

12 years ago

i feel the same way abureley since my 1dpo and now im in 9dpo except bloating..,im hoping and praying that all of this is a sign of having my little one...

12 years ago

I am now 9 dpo, the last 3 days i have had a sore throat and bloody nose off and on thru out the day, woke up with it agian this am, i feel like i have a cold, but do not feel the normal cold symptoms other than the throat and stuffy nose, once i get up stuffiness goes away and here comes the blood??!! still increased cm, bloating, cramping and hips ache, have had some sharper pains in abdom. yesterday and this am. Just not sure what to think of all of this...signs? or is my body messing with me yet again??!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo