Community post

Discussion

pink tinged cm 8 dpo?

I wiped and had a pink tinge to my cm today, more cm then normal the past 5 days, feeling so tired I really want to go sleep right now and pinching/ dull cramping feeling going on...I also had 2 days of brown cm after ovulation day..could this finally be my month? i have never had any spotting or pink in cm, also never had so much cm before...what do you guys think? I am 8 dpo today.

7 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Sounds like it could be good news to me. I am 9dpo and I have had spotting since yesterday. I am hoping that it is a good sign too!

I hope we both get our for new years!

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

13 years ago

That sure would be awesome!! I have had a lot of cramping today and bb's are getting very tender as the night goes on it seems, lower back is sore and very thirsty...what are your symptoms?

13 years ago • Post starter

I have been SUPER emotional. I go from crying one minute to being very happy the next. I have had some bleeding. It was more than I thought implantation bleeding would be, but it still wasn't a full flow. I have been very tired. My lower back is sore too. It is so weird that all of the early pregnancy symptoms can also be AF symptoms. It is unfair! My DH is convinced I am pregnant. I can't test until January 4th!

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

13 years ago

well 9 dpo, very cranky the past 2 days, super tired, feeling little pinching type cramps for the past few days. pink cm yesterday, but just creamy today, backache, very thirsty. didnt feel any bloating till today, really hoping this is my last month of this!! fingers crossed!!

Sounds pretty promising to me aburley

DS 2/16/09 Wanting #2 by the end of this year...

13 years ago

11dpo here. I have spotting again, which seems very weird to me.

13 years ago

12 dpo and when I checked my cm I noticed a brown tinge to it again, and it is creamy. I have had this 3 different times now this month. what is the deal? I have never had any of this before unless it was like the day before AF. Unsure of what this is all about, have had nausea, backache, very tired, increase in cm, dull cramps up higher then for period for days now.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo