Community post

Discussion

Feeling really down and frustrated....

I am 11 dpo, having a lot of promising symptoms that i have not had before this month, but i feel like i am losing my mind, i have become a testing monster!! I swear that i have to be pregnant, either that or i have had new AF symptoms this month that i have never had before. I have done a few tests and of course bfn. I feel like crying, i am losing hope and seriously puzzled by my symptoms. AF suppose to show on friday, praying she doesnt, but have a strong feeling she will. Why does this have to be so hard? This month has been the hardest one yet and have been ttc for 11mo now. I really pray for !! This is the first time in 11 mo that i have felt so depressed about all of this what is my deal??
to all out there!!

7 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Don't get down! I didn't get my BFP until 16 dpo. You still have time! Under tools & resources there is a pregnancy test calculator. It tells you when you should test and the earliest that one might show! Try that and see if it makes you feel any better. I tested at 10 dpo and got BFN, then looked at the calculator and found out that I wouldn't have any luck even if I was preggers (and I was)!

~Candi pregnancy calendar

13 years ago

You know why it's so hard? Because you are going to be an AMAZING MOTHER SOME DAY! You wouldn't be so upset if you didn't love your unborn children!! Just keep faith, God wouldn't put a dream in your heart for something he wasn't going to bring to pass for you!! I will pray that it's your month!!

5/9/2010

13 years ago

Thank you both for your support... I really need it!! I sure hope to have a bfp soon!! AF due friday, fingers crossed she wont show!!!

13 years ago • Post starter

Aburley, I am a testing maniac too :)) I started testing on 5 DPO already- negative everymorning, I keep testing anyway :))--- I have this beautiful feeling and hope this is the month. Cyber hug to all of these beautiful moms to be

13 years ago

Aburley - I have also had a lot of symptoms this month that are unlike anything I've ever felt. I am now 20 dpo, I've tested 3 times and have gotten negatives each time. I am officially 5 days late on my period, so I'm thinking that my hCG levels just haven't kicked up a notch yet.It is very frustrating, but unfortunately there's nothing we can do. Give yourself a few days to let your body amp itself up and try testing again. Good luck to you! I hope you are blessed with a baby soon. :)

13 years ago

Ok girls help me out with this one, could this be a sign? Last nite it i was watching tv and it all of the sudden felt like hot needles being poked from the inside out of my nipples...then it happened again tonight? What in the world is that?? I have never felt this before...please help!!

Well back to day 1.... Christmas is stressful enough without ttc! According to my charts I should ov Dec 24, which is maybe gonna be my lucky day given the fact that it is my birthday! Although this has been pretty tough on me so I think for this month I am going to try to just lay back and let things happen at will. No testing unless AF is a no show. Good luck to all!
I hope that all of you get what you want for christmas!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo