Community post

Discussion

6 dpo and different symptoms then all other months...

I am 6 dpo today and have been super tired, i fight to stay up, never been one to go to bed early. Today i had a spurt of energy and then all of the sudden at 7 pm felt like i hit a wall, very sleepy, lower back hurt and legs hurt, muscle spasms in butt cheeks and leg. I felt very hungry, i ate and after just felt nausea, acid reflux type heartburn feeling. Very thirsty, gassy, full feeling in tummy area. Dull crampy feeling. Anyone know if this is normal at only 6dpo??

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

This is my first time in a forum. I too am six dpo. I had a misscarriage in October and me and my husband are trying to conceive again. I've had dull cramping since 4 dpo. Today I still have dull cramping and now have full / engorged feeling breasts. I had all these symptoms during my last pregnancy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck to you<3

13 years ago

aburley, they are all great symptoms but so early in the peace it's such a hard one to pick? You should check out the comparison with other bfp's on 6dpo when you fill out your early pg symptoms chart. I love checking mine against others that have had success. All the best :)

13 years ago

I'm 6dpo but I feel great. I actually feel the best I have felt in a long time. I kind of feel that means I am not pregnant because I have no symptoms and last month when I thought I was (and was not) I had cramping,nausea, was tired. This would be my first so I'm not sure what to expect.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo