Posts by anita86

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extr ...

278 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Being Able to send a private message to members

Hi there, We would find very usefull to be able to send a private message to other members... Ju ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Ovulation according to the moon calender, it happend to me!!

Hi Ladies, So this month I had the weirdest surprise ever.... I am pregnant! The funny thing is this mon ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

IM Pregnant!!!!!

Hi everyone! I just found out Im pregnant! wanted to let my buddies I havent spoken to in a while know. ...

21 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Posh Girl and Boys Names that do not remind you of grampa

hello everyone, not even pregnant yet, but I thought this could be a nice thread, Deciding on Girls nam ...

9 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Lets try and predict the babies gender! Its very accurate!

I am talking about the Chinese Lunar Calender that predicts the baby gender, I did it for me, my sister and ...

12 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Officially TTC fro number 1!!!!!!

Hello everybody! I am now officially ttc for number one, just felt i needed to share with everybody, wi ...

4 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

And the 2ww Starts now!

Here we ago, a 2ww fueled by obsession... This is the first day of 2 very LONG weeks, Really cant ...

3 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Smell after ejaculating inside me, PH Balance?

Hi Ladies, this subject is a little bit embarrassing but from what I could read in other forums on the Inter ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

No more pages