Community post

Discussion

And the 2ww Starts now!

Here we ago, a 2ww fueled by obsession...

This is the first day of 2 very LONG weeks,

Really cant get my head around doing anything, because this is ALL I can think of,

Ladies please feel free to obsess with me!

User Image

User Image

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hey Anita,
I sure will join you gladly , even though my 2 ww should start tomorrow ( estimated ovulation ) The 2 ww is killing me each month - and I do keep promising myself I will not test early and I always do !!! Obsessed with peeing on the stick
I am using OPK and it is very very dark for 2 days now - so I am guessing that it might be even to day
I am trying to follow the egg meets sperm plan this moth so I am hoping this will be it. Here is the link if you want to check it out : http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm
How long r u TTC???

Hoping for the best for u and !!!!

13 years ago

Hello!

This is my first cycle REALLY trying, me and my partner did kinda tried in august we had unprotected sex right when i though i could be ovulating, then it didnt happen and we felt that next year would be better to start trying anyway.

Well 2 month went by and every time i got AF i felt somewhat sad i wasn't pregnant, so after me being broody I got him broody too, so we have decided to start trying for real this month, I really wish I get pregnant this month because i can not put up with myself obsessing over this for months and months! lol I can already imagine how its going to be like, wish I got preggos by accident, but in a good way.

How long have you been TTC?

xxx

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi Anita,
r u using OPK???

Well we are trying for 5th month now - really trying but using OPK 3rd month. I have had no clue when I was ovulating before I started using OPK
I had no symptoms of ovulation at least that`s what I thought but when I started to use OPK I realized that I do actually : PMS start the same day as ovulation occurs.
And there have been 2 cycles already when I would swear I was pregnant and of course AF showed up

So don`t worry u r not alone!!!! It will happen . Especially when trying for real this time !!

and to you !!!

User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo