Community post

Discussion

Smell after ejaculating inside me, PH Balance?

Hi Ladies, this subject is a little bit embarrassing but from what I could read in other forums on the Internet is actually quite common.

My Hubby never ejaculates inside me, except for the last few days because we are TTC.

I have no STD or BV and neither does my hubby, doctors say it can be the PH of the Vagina and the Sperm together that causes an awful odor after sex, well I was wondering if any of you ladies had the same problem and if you did, did you have trouble conceiving. There are some natural things I can do to get rid of this odor but its worrying me that even if its noraml according to some doctors if this afects the chance of sperm surviving in my woo hoo,

Please dont be embarrassed to share as this is perfectly normal.

User Image

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Yes! I know what you are talking about! I think semen smells pretty bad on its own but after BD.....yuck!

We are on our 5th cycle TTC and through charting I have discovered I have luteal phase defect. My doctor has prescribed clomid but this month I seem to have ovulated a bit earlier....we'll see how hong my luteal phase happens to be after this cylce.

As for my DH, he is going to have a semen analysis next week (something he's thrilled about :) - to see if he has a problem too (my doctor is pretty aggressive). I never thought about that smell as being a problem. I'm not TOO worried yet since we've only been TTC for 5 months and I was on birth control pills for years before that. But I do like to know everythng I can so we don't waste time!

13 years ago

Let me know how it goes,

I think this month i have ovulated on the day it was suppost to because i did feel a little twinge in my ovarie ( left one) I reallhy havent done the bbt more kinda checking CM.

Well lutheal phase defect can be resolved quite easily Im sure you be fine!

Good luck to you
xxx

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo