Posts by clover brook

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

i ladies do you all no abouth pregnitude my dr told me abouth it wen best time to opk

i have been take it abouth 3 days i never took clomid before and its making me baby dance making me stay hot ...

7 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

hi ladies i need help vitex wich ones are the best to take is it better than clomid i have dr app on

i was going to put me colmid so i need to no wich one are safe vitex are clomid

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

ladies is it safe to buy clomid on line if so wear is cheap site to buy clomid

i no i would be safe to go doctor put i wold have to pat office vist my insurance wont pay fore fertilty issue ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

ladies waht is the best time to do daily ovulation test strips this is my frist time all so ladies

its ok to drink a wine cooler are will it give you invalid results

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

hi ladies i am new at this temp and ovulation so do i do both are can i take temp with out

doing ovulation are do i need to bouth i am so confused help me out ladies

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

hi ladies it hpoe fore us keep you ladies inform how to get ttc

my mother law she 52 yrs and she pregnant she told me to take geritol tonic and preseed lubricant and sofe cup ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

hi ladies i need help me my husban has been baby dance i had my

period is late i am 4 days late how longe to i need to watie to take pregnant test i am just eating a lot lot ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

HI LADIES I HAD MY TUBLE REVERSAL 2 WEEKS AGO AND ME MY HUBBY BABY DANce so how longe to no if you

pregnant how early can u get a home pregnant test are is ther eny thing beside a pregnant test that can tell y ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

hi i just had tubal reversal 3/ 25 2012 dr ask me to waite 3 months could some one has had one help

i dont no i wont to do i dont have miscarriage if i dont waite but i am not sure watt he means wen he t ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages