Community post

Question

hi i just had tubal reversal 3/ 25 2012 dr ask me to waite 3 months could some one has had one help

i dont no i wont to do i dont have miscarriage if i dont waite but i am not sure watt he means wen he told me i have 2 kids this me and my hubby frst togerher it has been 22 yrs 4 me i start over i need a lot of help about what i need to get pregnant like watt pills i need to take help me out i am new on the blogg

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Definitely take your doctors advice. He knows what is best for your body in the situation. Take the time to just enjoy your sanity before you begin trying. Its stressful, so just have fun hanging out. Start taking prenatal vitamins, because it is best for you to build up some folic acid in your body before you get pregnant. Good luck.

User Image

12 years ago

thanks fore the advice i guss i am read to get it over with

12 years ago • Post starter

I just had my tubal reversal done 2/21/12 and my doctor told me to wait 1 month which will be one cycle and then try. He said I am covered until 3 months with doctor visits etc just incase they had to go back in a see if something is blocking my tube like dried blood of any kind of scabbing that was blocking preventing me from getting pregnant. So I have no idea why he would have said that. I am finally at my first month of TTC and I am 5dpo now and have lots of symptoms. I did use Preseed, Prenatual vitiamns, and that was it he recommended. But I wish you the Best of Luck and if you have any other questions you can email me I have no problem talking to you. Have a Blessed evening

User Image User Image

12 years ago

thaks alot laquana u no i thought that was to long so i will put a call in to his office . i get dose prenatual vitiams.

luquana wear can i buy perseed vitiamns at ?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo