Community post

Question

ladies is it safe to buy clomid on line if so wear is cheap site to buy clomid

i no i would be safe to go doctor put i wold have to pat office vist my insurance wont pay fore fertilty issues ladies i need a cheap and safe way but i hear that clomid good ttc help me out ladies

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

u no waht i going to pray fore you becused you have a evil sprit you cant still my joy good luck to you

12 years ago • Post starter

I would advise against doing that, god only knows what they will really send you. How long have you been trying? Have you used opks to predict ovulation?? It does take on average 1 year for couple to get pregnant. And taking clomid doesn't gaurantee you will get pregnant, i took it and it didn't work for us. You should talk to your doc about options. I wish you the best of luck. And ignore that women who first answered your question, some people can be so mean.... Don't let it get to ya.

12 years ago

Bless ur heart honey. I would b scared to buy online too. The best thing to do is see ur dr because clomid may not b what u need and without a dr care u could do more harm than good. And ignore the first lady. Id just like to say to "member" U are the one who should not reproduce. U r mean and there is something wrong with u. No child deserves to b stuck with u the rest of their life.... Good luck to u pernell. Lots of baby dust.

12 years ago

No, it is not safe. It could be very dangerous to take that type of medicine when not under the care of a dr. If you have been trying for a baby for a year (or six months if you are 35+) with no luck, it is recommended that you discuss it with a dr anyway. If it hasn't been that long yet, just try to be healthy and BD during your fertile times.

12 years ago

My insurance won't cover fertility issues but if you go for your annual and tell your doc you are irregular there maybe a higher copay but some should be covered. I just went to get what I thought would be considered fertility drugs and only cost me $4 so you may just be surprised. Like the other ladies I would advise not ordering that kinds of medication online. I don't even know if its availabe unless maybe overseas??? Usually you will need a prescription no matter what. I would just try your doctor anyway and see what they say then contact your insurance company and explain. I mean if its for your general health and well being then I can't see them giving you a hard time. All in all it never, never hurts to try!!!! Please be safe don't hurt yourself or future chances of conceiving. Oh my one other thing have you tried supplement such as vitex??? That is a natural clomid and just may help you along with a really good vitamin!!! Take care dear :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo