Community post

Question

i ladies do you all no abouth pregnitude my dr told me abouth it wen best time to opk

i have been take it abouth 3 days i never took clomid before and its making me baby dance making me stay hot all time if you no what i mean and i am having been pain like wen you have ovulate its 40 dollars at cvs are go to the web site www. pregnitude ist like a twin to clomid

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

i just ordered it from the website!! its 34.99 with free shipping..when did you start it? the day of AF?? give me details!! the dr. didn't reccomend it to me, i found it on my own.. so i'm not sure when to start it!! good luck!!! i think it did say hot flashes were a side effect..but i'm not sure on the pain?

11 years ago

yes afther AF I START 3 DAYS AGO its not just hot flashes its making me wont to baby dance moore but to day wen i took it dent have eny pain its like power you have take it with 8 once glass water good thing it dose not have a tase to it it just like drinking water . how long before you get your pregnitude in ? good luck lots baby dust

11 years ago • Post starter

I should get it in the mail Monday..and Af should come fridsy.. If she comes!!! Do you take it the whole month?!

11 years ago

yes its 60 in pack you take two a day good luck

yes its 60 in pack you take two a day good luck

I just got it in the mail today.. So excited to start using it!!!! How is it going for you??!!

11 years ago

its going ok i just start having light cramps on r side but in all no other side effect let me no how its going fore you once you have been taking it fore a couple of days baby dust good luck

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo