Community post

Question

HI LADIES I HAD MY TUBLE REVERSAL 2 WEEKS AGO AND ME MY HUBBY BABY DANce so how longe to no if you

pregnant how early can u get a home pregnant test are is ther eny thing beside a pregnant test that can tell you to help me ladies

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Have you ovulated since your procedure? If not, you won't be pregnant this cycle and won't need to test. If you haven't tried them yet, try using OPKs or doing BBT. That way you can pin point ovulation. I'm not exactly sure how having your tubes tied would effect your cycles each month. If you know when your period is supposed to come, then test at that point. The further you are from your missed period the more unlikely you are to get a positive test. And just so you know, most couples take between 6 months and a year to get their positives, and that is with exact timing each month. Good luck.

User Image

12 years ago

What type of tubal reversal did you have for example when you had the tubal ligation done to not get pregnant did they clap your tubes or did they cut or burn them... it makes a difference when you can start trying to get pregnant after the reversal is done. Plus you should wait a whole cycle so that you know everything is working properly and that you ovulate. Timing of the egg release and having sex is crucial theres only a very short window each month to fertilize the egg, and it might not happen the very first time trying it takes healthy couples up to a year to get pregnant. Good Luck and baby dust to you...

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo