Community post

Discussion

4DPO the dreadful TWW!

View Full Post

Hey everyone!

Just started the TWW. I am 4DPO anyone want to wait it out with me. Looking for some buddies!!

To all!!!

Praying for baby number 3!

31 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 31 Replies | Last Page

For me god willing this litter heffer doesn't show I will probably test Sunday!

I wanted to test Friday it would have been my moms 62nd birthday and thought it would be like she would be giving me a present on her birthday. I don't think I can handle seeing a negative on that day its sad enough for me.

What about everyone else?

8 years ago • Post starter

Sweetkey- you can definitley do it!!! But I know I wouldnt be able too! I have already tested early haha! But if you have gone this long, you can definitley to it! I have to hide my test aswell because it is so tempting! Still doesnt usually stop me though! Haha

It is crazy how much this whole thing kind of takes over! Especially during the TWW haha! Its horrible! I hope we all get December babies! :) :)
M

8 years ago

Miam - you can do it! just wait it out till Sunday! If I can wait till Monday, you can do this too!

Timeforabath - Lock the tests away!

Time seems to slow down during the TWW. Usually my days at work go by so fast, but they are going so slow. It doesn't help that I'm tired.... I keep falling asleep at my desk. Once I make it to Friday evening, the rest of the weekend will go by pretty quickly. I seem to jam pack all my weekends so the time will fly by. I'm still feeling cramps, pulling and super sore breasts.

Yay for December babies! According to the calculator, I would give birth on Dec. 19th, right before Christmas! What a nice gift it would be!

8 years ago

Sweetkey_ that's my estimated due date also. I really hope this is BFP.

The last two days I have been feeling very emotional I think I have cried like 3 times just today. My body is so tired but my mind won't relax. I have felt tons of twinges today . I have been going to the bathroom more frequently but I don't know if that is just my mind playing tricks on me. Haven't had hardly any CM but what I do have is Yellow EWCM sorry tmi! My temps are still above the line but will be more hopefully if I see another uphill shift!!

Sweetkey82 and miam1324 I am right there with you AF due Monday and if this is my month all be due December 19th!!!baby dust to us all

User Image

8 years ago

Yay!!! I sure hope so that would be amazing. I wouldn't need anything else for Christmas I swear.

Exactly! Except maybe a cute newborn elf costume. I am going to cave and test in the morning if that's negative all test again Saturday.

User Image

8 years ago

Miam - Lots of hugs to you! This whole TWW is torture and is very emotional, so I feel you.

I haven't been taking my temps at all this round... been too lazy I think. If this is not the month for then I will make sure to do that next month.

Babyberg - Cycle sisters! Let's hope that the does not show up for any of us and we can all have a great Christmas gift. Let us know how the test goes. Hoping for a !!!

So, last night my breasts were so sore! They hurt like a horrible bruise and felt harder than usual. I even had DH squeeze them (carefully) and he said that they were bigger and harder then he was used to. It could just be another sign of AF showing her ugly face, but I don't know. I also noticed that I could see more veins but again, it might be my mind playing tricks on me. No cramps so far, but those usually don't start until midday for me. 4 more days till I can take a test! I will resist the temptation... maybe.

OMG... newborn elf costume!!!! I love it!

Lots of love and

8 years ago

Still dull cramping (which had been off and on for 4 days now) hopefully I am not out but did get a BFN this morning at 4am. Couldn't resist sadly but still planning on testing again Saturday.
Baby dust sent your way

User Image

8 years ago

OMG Cycle sisters I love it!!

Hopefully we will be the "waiting out the 40 weeks" group this weekend!!!

Babyberg I have also been getting slight cramps on and off and some pinch/pulling with twinges here and there. I really hope that I am not out. !!!!

I think I have told you guys but according to period tracker I am supposed to get tomorrow (which the app sent me a reminder yesterday) gee thanks a lot!
FF an CDTP says that I should expect her on Tuesday because I ovulated later. I really hope she witch doesn't show at all!!! I'm just a little scared even though my temps are still staying consistent they are not climbing any higher (as of yet). What do you guys think?
I know there really isn't a rhyme or reason and it could be positive as long as my temps stay up. but I have been disappointed so many times before..

plus I have been getting this weird achy feeling in my right butt cheek it goes on and off for the last two days. a little different then PMS but maybe I'm just trying to be hopeful.

please oh please let me see my !!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo