Community post

Discussion

4DPO the dreadful TWW!

Hey everyone!

Just started the TWW. I am 4DPO anyone want to wait it out with me. Looking for some buddies!!

To all!!!

Praying for baby number 3!

31 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 31 Replies | Last Page

Hey! Im on my TWW now aswell, I think im 3-4 DPO. I had a miscarriage in July 15 and ever since then I have been wanting a baby so this is my 2nd month TTC :) good luck to you! I know it sounds crazy but have you had any kinds of symptoms yet? I know its still early! Xx

8 years ago

Hey Time and welcome ;)

I lost my son at 36weeks. It will be a year on the 26th so I get your pain. It is so unfair that we have to go through this!.

I am also 4dpo (obviously) LOL

I do feel stuff but not sure if its in my head. I definitely feel pressure and light cramping/ gassy/ boobs feel like the are on fire. Twinges now in the in my tummy. Nothing too crazy I do remember feeling like this during the two last time.

What about you?

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello Miam, that is absolutely devastating to hear! Yes it is so unfair that we have to go through that! I miscarried at 13 weeks so no where near as far along as you!

Yeahh i have had lots of gas and also twinges in my private area haha! But again I dont know if its all in my head! I was reading a forum yesterday with women who had symptoms as early as us (as well as a gut instinct) and most of them were pregnant!

I hate the TTW :( xx

8 years ago

Morning Time!

A loss is a loss.. Doesn't matter if you are 2weeks or 40weeks. Its still sad .

This is where it gets tricky .. We know these signs are there, or at least I do but not sure if those signs have to do with pregnancy or ovulation or PMS. Everything is so similar. But I definitely believe in women's intuition..

Today woke up my temp was a little lower but I read that's normal it could be implantation but don't want to get my hopes up I have been gassy a little crampy probably from gas. But there pretty much it so far.

How are you feeling today?

Hello, sorry for replying so late! I was so busy yesterday!

Yes, any loss is a loss andi strongly believe that everything happens for a reason! :)

Yes the signs are a LOT like PMS and I dont really know what ovulation feels like as i dont tend to get any symptoms from it! :(
Today I have started getting a LOT of CM more than i usually would on previous cycles! Hope thats a good sign i also have very mild backaches throughout the day! How are you feeling today?
Wishing us all my luck!

8 years ago

That sounds promising!!

Today still gassy sorry. Lol
Mild cramps and pinches no really any CM kinda wet if anything.
My chest is a lot fuller and some pain and some pelvic discomfort here and there. other then that no too much different then usual.

Hello!
Sorry It has taken me two days to reply, still really busy!

That sounds promising for you too! Fingers crossed! I had very bad bloating last night ans one of my boobs are sore, only one hahaa strange! But i couldnt resist and took a pregnancy test today (6days earlier ones) and it came up straight away with a faint (but definitely there) positive!!! :)
I am going to test again over the next few days and let you know :)

Have you taken any tests yet? I dont have any willpower haha it's embarrassing!

Good luck hun x

8 years ago

That's OK.. That is amazing congratulations!!!!!!!

Yes please keep me updated

No I haven't I am so scared to. I haven't really had many symptoms. I really want this to happen !!

Have you had a lot of Cm?

Thank you!!! :) but im not going to take it as a definite because it is still early, I will try and get a photo of it for you and see what you think!?

Yeah I was scared to aswell but my tests arrived this morning so I thought I may aswell but not get my hopes up! Its still very early and every woman is different! Also i may have ovulated earlier than what i thought because I didnt keep track as much this month!

Yes lots of CM changing from creamy to eggwhites! Sorry tmi! Haha!
Have you got any?

:) xxx

8 years ago

Hello ladies. From reading your posts, I think we're around the same timing... Today I am 9 DPO and CD24.... this TWW is killer! The temptation to take a test right now is very high, but I'm going to try and wait it out till Monday.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo