Community post

Discussion

14 dpo but confusing symptoms

Not sure of all the abbreviations! I'm new to this so will give it my best shot. We did IUI for the first time on the 9th and 10th July. 7 dpo I had brownish coloured spotting in my underwear. Had a heart attack til I read about implantation bleeding. I NEVER spot between periods. On the same day I had sharp twinges, almost period type pains but didn't spot again. Since then I've had brief bouts of nausea mostly on alternate days and I'm definitely eating more and CRAVING salty food but no sore bbs at all. Been exhausted at times but WIDE awake other times. Due for my period today but nothing yet although I'm experiencing twinges now and then in my uterus. I'm usually pretty regular. My cycle is 29 or 30 days. Today is day 30. Oh and I've been HORRIBLY moody for the last week. Jumped the gun and tested on 12dpo and it was negative. I am going out of my head reading into EVERYTHING. Anyone experienced similar symptoms? The waiting is a killer.

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm going through the same thing but it sounds like youe need to test again because you may be preggo!!! good luck=)

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Well today is day 31 and no AF! Yet... Also feeling nauseous. Couldn't finish my breakfast which is unusual for me. I'm too scared to test!!

12 years ago • Post starter

I would test. ;) If you are late, a test would definitely be + today if you were in fact pregnant. Good Luck!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo