Posts by two_mommies

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Spotting on 9dpo, still haven't stopped on 10dpo. Thoughts?

Hi there. Yesterday morning (9dpo) I started spotting dark brown blood. Nothihg unusual since we just insemina ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Anyone else have a backward uterus?

I'm just curious. After a year of TTC we went to a gynae who finally told me I have a backward uterus. I can s ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Prostate gland and sperm causing infection or pain?

I had my 2nd IUI yesterday and was in severe pain until this morning. I'm still pretty sore but a lot better t ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Advice please?! Should I test?

I have had absolutely no symptoms aside from feeing more tired than usual and quite a bit of spotting and cram ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Very painful IUI. Can I take painkillers?

I had my second IUI this morning and am in serious pain. Will taking painkillers like nurofen affect the outco ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

IUI today! Anyone else in the same boat?!

Ovulation test was positive yesterday so we did the first IUI today and we'll go back tomorrow morning for the ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

14 dpo but confusing symptoms

Not sure of all the abbreviations! I'm new to this so will give it my best shot. We did IUI for the first time ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Air bubbles?

This may sound weird but I have been feeling little air bubbles coming out. I keep running to the loo to see i ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages