Community post

Discussion

Advice please?! Should I test?

I have had absolutely no symptoms aside from feeing more tired than usual and quite a bit of spotting and cramps on 9dpo. I'm 16dp today and all day yesterday I had AF cramps. Eventually, last night I spotted a VERY LITTLE, sort of brownish blood, not even enough to fill a quarter of a teaspoon. I thought it was my AF and I was devastated. But this morning, still no AF and no more blood since that brief spotting. I NEVER spot. It's all or nothing for me. My cycle is usually 28 days but now and then it changes to 32 days and today is day 32. Still no sore bbs just a headache and really tired. I just feel like AF is on it's way but it's being very shy! Is it just my head causing my AF to stay away? It sounds crazy but I'm so scared to test because I've had implantation bleeding before and then had a chemical pregnancy. Is this just my body playing tricks on me?

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I would say go ahead and test. I am going to test on Saturday if AF doesn't show up.

I am on CD 28 today, and usually between 28-32 days. This is first month we are tyring and up until today I didn't really have any symptoms except for being extrememly tired--but thought that was because of the time change. ANd i'm not sure that it's not all in my head...but today my back hurts, I just feel icky, and I have had this weird feeling of constantly being hungry--and a little quesy.

Baby dust and good luck!

12 years ago

Well it turned out to just be a late period. My first ever! I tested this morning and it was negative and then I started spotting in earnest so I think AF is here. So disappointed with myself for allowing myself to get my hopes up. It just makes it harder. Been trying on and off for almost a year now. Time to go chat to my doc I think. Hope you have more luck than me!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo