Community post

Discussion

Spotting on 9dpo, still haven't stopped on 10dpo. Thoughts?

Hi there. Yesterday morning (9dpo) I started spotting dark brown blood. Nothihg unusual since we just inseminated and I have experienced implantation bleeding 4 times now with no bfp yet. The difference with this time is that I am STILL spotting at 10dpo. I had minimal cramps yesterday but nothing today and yet I am still spotting. It's far too early for AF and I NEVER spot before AF. I just start and I have intense pain from the word GO! Yesterday was day 24 of my cycle and I have a 29 day cycle so this is too soon. I'm so worried I'm going to have a chemical again and I don't know if I can stop it. It seems my little bean is trying to attach and just not succeeding. Anyone have any suggestions or thoughts? What can I do to make it stick and stop this spotting?!

I'd appreciate any advice!

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi! It can be implantation bleeding just wait to see. If you know that you have chemical pregnancies go to the doctor to help you. I dont thnk that this spotting could be a so early "miscarriage". I think you wouldn t spot at so early stage.

Good luck!!!!

11 years ago

Hi. Thanks. Yes I guess I will have to wait and see. I know it's too early for a chemical but I'm worried that the egg is trying to attach and isn't succeeding because I am STILL spotting but it's only dark brown, no red and only every few hours. But there were a few clots in it this morning when I wiped (sorry, TMI!). I am feeling exhausted. Last night I was asleep by 8.30pm and I usually can't sleep before 10pm. Plus I have had a headache for 2 days now which is also unusual for me. I'm only 11dpo so it's probably too early to test and I should just wait. I'm so scared to get my hopes up and lose my little bean again and I don't know what to do to make it stick!

11 years ago • Post starter

I know how you feel. I dont know if I ever had a miscarriage but i know that each month I feel different symptoms all related to pregnancy. Nowâ?? after 8 months of TTC I dont give meaning to any symtom I feelâ?? I just wait the DPO 14 and see if AF comes!
You are telling about the clots before AF comes.. I think you have to consult your doctor. He/she might give an explanationâ?? but also a prescription (in case you need for example a progesterone boost).
Let us know how it will go!

Good luck!!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo