Community post

Discussion

EMBARRASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a little note to everyone on this site,as I know we are from all around the world here. I want to say that I am truly embarrassed at how my home town of Vancouver b.c. acted towards the loss of the stanley cup last night. This is not who we are here at all.. I congradulate Boston for their wonderful efforts and the Canucks as well,but there was no reason to do what we did last night and I hang my head in shame and am not proud to be a canadian today. This was embarrassing and pathetic and I on behalf of Vancouver want to apologize to everyone. THIS IS NOT WHO WE ARE!!!!!! and please don't think that every canadian is like this cuz were not, it's only a handful of drunken idiots who acted like this and this is still a great place to live and visit... I am truly sorry for what happened last night.

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Well said - I'm from Van Island and I am just disgusted. What a way to follow the honor of having the Olympics here :( So sad.

[url= BabyFruit Ticker]

12 years ago

Well let's be honest here I am from Ohio and what city/state/country doesn't have their share of drunken idiots! I am sure there have been times when Americans have been embarassed by other Americans. I've been to Canada a couple of times and LOVE IT! I have ALWAYS found people to be friendly and wonderful and would NEVER hold something like that against anyone!

On a seperate note I think it's sweeter than pie that you wanted to apologize!

5/9/2010

12 years ago

You have Vancouver, we have LA... no worries, we all have those places that riot. No shame... you werent out there joining them, so.

User Image My Ovulation Chart my other, more detailed one

12 years ago

Hey Lady! I'm from Boston! Thanks for the words If the situation were reversed, don't think that there wouldn't be a bunch of drunken Boston idiots doing the same thing. seems like no matter what, that always happens to some degree. And in all honestly, I can tell you that the talk down here is just that....it was a few drunk idiots

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo