Community post

Discussion

UTTERLY SICK!!!!! :(

so its over!!!! its really over... my marriage has ended due to this devastating phenominom called INFERTILIY.... thank you infertility for all the crap you have put me through. i thought i was stonger than you but im not and i hate you... youve made me cry scream be angry got my hopes up.. you are truly a mean person and for that i hate you.. i have met my match finally and you win.. yes infertility you heard me right you win...you are every bad feeling i have ever had 10x over.. i have battled you for 2 yrs and oh what a battle it has been,but today i wave the white flag for you have truly destroyed me as you take my marriage with you.. you are the thing that waited in the shadows for your opportune moment to strike and strike you did right into the very being of me... you beat me i get it.ive lost all the fight now that you have taken my marraige... thank you

4 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm so sorry - I know we don't know each other but reading that makes my heart break for you. Hugs. Wish I could say the right thing.

[url= BabyFruit Ticker]

13 years ago

I truly know how you feel. INfertility sucks particularly with a husband who could care less about having kids.

If you need to talk please do not hesitite to message me.

13 years ago

So sorry. Prayers for you that there are other plans in mind that you don't realize right now. I think there are for me as well.

User Image

13 years ago

I really feel for you! My heart goes out to you!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo