Community post

Discussion

THINK I'M DONE....

i have no more patience for all of this. im almost 35 and have been ttcing for over a yr now... I just can't do it anymore.. I have to move on and forget this dream of mine as it was and only is a DREAM.... Nothing is going to work,I''m in perimenopause and I just dam well give up!!!!!! All I can say is that the path god chose for me at birth really sucks,and I'm angry . Thats all I have to say!!!!!!!

5 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I know I can't say anything right now that will make you feel better, but if you need to talk to anyone just let me know. If you use skype message me your skype name and you can feel free to chat/vent/cry to me there. You are not alone

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

Oh, Aroma.. I am so sorry that you are feeling so down.. I have been there too! I have been TTC for almost a year...

There are no words that make us feel better in these moments.

But when the fog lifts, and it will, maybe you will feel better about things... My colleague is in early menopause also, and after almost 2 years of TTC, she finally got her BFP! So IT CAN HAPPEN!

Be gentle with yourself these next few days!

13 years ago

Aw hun I am so sorry you are feeling so down Dh and I have been ttc for a year also and it really is tough If you need someone to vent/talk to we are here.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

I really do know how you feel .I wanted a baby for so many years.I tired for 8 years to get pregnant .There is hope ,2 months after my 8 year wedding anniversary I found out I was pregnant.I had type two diabetes I was over weight .But i never gave up hope ,I bought this drug over the counter called fertility aid ,I think it helped ,But it also could of been my metaformin too .Please don't give up hope .God does gives Miracle and I have mine a beautiful little girl .Best of wishes to you .

13 years ago

I hate that you have the baby blues and I hope you feel better soon dont stop trying tho all we have is each other in this forum and it will happen for all us eventually thats why we continue to log onto this website on a regular basis dont put to much thought into it an continue t track your ovulation and bd w dh and watch what happens you will get your sweetie pooh.

HOPING FOR A GIRL!!!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo