Community post

Discussion

Clomid Question-Please help!

I'm going to be starting my first round of Clomid some time within this next week and a half. I'm trying to figure out if I should count today as CD 1. I'm spotting and it is super tiny insignificant. I probably wouldn't even notice the color change in my discharge if it weren't for the fact that I've been trying to get pregnant for 15 months. I just started slightly spotting at around 6 pm and it is now 10:30 without a significant change. Would you all count this as cycle day one or should I wait until the discharge is more significant? Hope I'm making sense. I just don't want to not count it and then take my Clomid on the wrong days and mess up our chances of having a baby. Thank you all for your help. God bless!!

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

According to the RE I saw, it was the first day of a FULL flow, not spotting. Though, truth be told, they said it was unlikely that a days difference would matter too much, but it is better to be safe. Good luck!

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Thank you for responding RockerMama. :-) I just want to do everything in my power to ensure that we're successful. Oh and congrats on your baby. Hope it's a healthy, happy pregnancy!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank you! Good luck!!!

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

I agree with RockerMomma CD1 is the first full flow day . My Fertility Clinic told me if your full flow starts after 5pm then you would consider that to be the next day . I am getting ready to start my 2nd cycle of Clomid 100 mg on CD3-7 which will start Tue.1/15/13 . I have been spotting all day but it's not a full flow yet so I will count 2morrow as CD1 . I concieved with the 1st round in Nov. 2012 but on Dec.11th I started bleeding , I really hope this round is it and we get our sticky beans . Have you found the Clomid Calculator ? It tells you when to start your OPK's and when you should ovulate as well as BDing .

11 years ago

@ Shell77 No, I hadn't seen the calculator. Is that somewhere on this site? If not, do you mind sending a link? Anything that takes the guess work out of this would be appreciated. I really don't want to be on Clomid for long. I already have epic mood swings because of my PCOS and I don't want to start an apocalypse by taking this stuff. Lol.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo