Community post

Journal

The Cheapest Skate on Broadway

Because my period ended up on the back of a milk cartoon for 2 months for reasons unknown, I have no idea when I ovulated and therefore I don't really know when I'm supposed to get my period. Part of me is like, "Come on already!!!" because I have vitamins and stuff I want to buy while I still have unclaimed cash from this paycheck. I'm weary about buying anything and then being all lo and behold with a baby. Which just goes to show that I'm a cheapskate because I'd do anything for a baby but I'm freaking out over spending $25 bucks. *Palm, meet forehead*
Actually, I barely know which way is up. I'm positive I'm not pregnant and I thought I was going to be cool about it, but I'm not. I'm stewing. I'm snappy. I'm staring off into space, brooding. (I'm a good brooder; I should teach a class.) And then there's the guilt. I feel bad for being this pouty when I know there are other people out there who have been trying way longer and dealing with this kind of disappointment for possibly years. My feelings and my thoughts are all over the place...which is probably why I'm distracting myself with something trivial like this.
Lord, give me strength. I'm not sure how much longer I can stomach all this disappointment.

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Keepstrong ur handling it the best way u can. Will be praying for u and everybody else to get their BFP soon!

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo