Community post

Journal

Finally Got My Period

This is completely new territory for me. Prior to our trying to conceive, my periods would last for months. Now that we are trying to start a family, my periods are AWOL, which is 10x more upsetting because you waste all sorts of money and time and hope thinking that the late period means your pregnant. I'm back on my thyroid medication (apparently I should have never been off it in the first place) and then next month I'm seeing an endocrinologist in Nashville. Prayerfully she will get me on the right track. I'm super frustrated. I need to get back on metformin and I want to change my thyroid medication from Synthroid to Armour. I hope she is the answer to my prayers.
Oh and I was completely right about getting my husband to give up the goods in a cup (sperm analysis). Has he done it yet? Noooooo. But now I can't keep him off me which will be awesome for this cycle (if I ovulate). All I have to do is mention the cup and it's a done deal. We're bd'ing baby! Lol.

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo