Posts by NoirJones

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Clomid Question-Please help!

I'm going to be starting my first round of Clomid some time within this next week and a half. I'm trying to fi ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Prayers, Please?

My little sister is 6 months pregnant with my niece, Aria...and today she had to have an emergency c-section d ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Finally Got My Period

This is completely new territory for me. Prior to our trying to conceive, my periods would last for months. No ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

I've Broken My Hippocampus!

That would explain why I have the short term/long term memory of a gnat... I went to my ob/gyn today and let ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

The Cheapest Skate on Broadway

Because my period ended up on the back of a milk cartoon for 2 months for reasons unknown, I have no idea when ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

He Made Me Feel Like a Natural Woman...Woman...

So this passed Sunday I went to my Aunt's church because they were having their women's day and she was perfor ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Earth to Uterus...Come in Please...Over

So...I'm on my two week wait and I'm not going to candy coat anything for myself. I just don't feel pregnant. ...

3 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Soft Cups

I feel like the use of the Soft Cups is an inspired idea...but removal of them hurts. I don't know if I'm doin ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Support System

I'm frustrated because my husband isn't really interested in starting a family. All he can think about is the ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Get Tested for SMA

I was on Yahoo and stumbled across an article. It was super upsetting...a family has created a bucket list for ...

0 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago