Community post

Discussion

5 days post IUI...Cycle buddy anyone?

View Full Post

I had my first IUI on Saturday, so I'm now 5 days out and analyzing every twinge and eating way too much chocolate. Anyone in a similar boat or close in days?

203 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 203 Replies | Last Page

I am so sorry:( huge hug.
Ok ladies i need help. i never tried to do the bbt charting and such but i figured if i am going to spend 1000 each time i try i better go for the gusto. So i started taking my bbt in the morning at 630 and yesterday it was 96.8 today it was 97.1. that is a huge jump. but i also took a ovulation test starting yesterday and both show negative for ovulation in the 24-48 hr range. So i am confused.....
man this is hard

I am trying to figure this out so that i know when to go back in for my next iui.

11 years ago

Texasgirl, I never tried to do the bbt charting so I can't help you, unfortunately. I usually feel when I ovulate. I have bad ovary cramps and pains. I don't use ovulation tests. But if your doctor will recommend you a HCG trigger shot then your ovulation is guaranteed. Are you monitoring the follies?

11 years ago

i useally do too have pains. but i am trying to be more proactive.
No not monitering because she does not think i am not infertile it is just that i am single and dont have a partner so am using a sperm donor.

11 years ago

So i triggered after my ultrasound today and have IUI tomorrow morning. They only saw two follies, which makes me kind of sad. I'm hoping my husbands numbers are good tomorrow.

11 years ago

Sending you prayers and baby dust. you only need one and one :) just hold on to that and let God do the rest. :)

11 years ago

Hey, Goldenegg to you!!!! Good luck at IUI and don't worry about having just one follicle! You need only one in order to have a baby!

Texasgirl, what cycle day are you?

I am now only 4th CD and I go to doctor today. He thinks I could get pregnant but it did not stick! Today I'll decide what are we going to do this month!

11 years ago

Thanks for your kind words ladies. I'm trying to stay positive! I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

11 years ago

Thinking of you this morning, golden egg!! And I agree with the others...two eggs are plenty! It only takes one! Sabrina and texasgirl, hope you ladies are doing well. Who is next for IUI?

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks i am cycle day 15. however AF came early 4 days to be exact. So i am no longer on my 30/15 so we are trying to see what number i am. i have been judging my cm and i have started doing the opk and so far all negative though the line on the opk is starting to get darker. to damn bad it is not a pregancy test with a dark line. grr. So we are waiting on AF this month to see what is going on. i should do iui on the 1-3 so we will see

11 years ago

Hello ladies,
Had IUI this morning and my husband delivered five million swimmers with 75% motility! This number is a vast improvement from our first IUI when we only had 400,000! His numbers get better everytime. My RE said beta is scheduled for 12/20 if af doesn't arrive, if it doesn't happen this month we will do another round of clomid and have an office visit to discuss next plan of action.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo