Community post

Discussion

5 days post IUI...Cycle buddy anyone?

View Full Post

I had my first IUI on Saturday, so I'm now 5 days out and analyzing every twinge and eating way too much chocolate. Anyone in a similar boat or close in days?

203 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 203 Replies | Last Page

Ohh Golden...I'm sorry about your BFN!
Maybe it's still early! Please tell me about the Beta!

11 years ago

Hey ladies, sorry i been mia but i think the pain and frustrationof ttc has gotten to me and i am just in a blahhhhh mood. But i am trying to come back out of it, I am still here and i am still reading and cheering for you all :)

11 years ago

Hey Texasgirl, I am glad you're back! What CD are you?
Don't worry, be positive - as long as we are healthy you'll get pregnant soon!

I am 8 DP IUI and I can say I have no pg symptoms! I'm a little gassy and tired! Last months I had more pg symptoms!

I have a birthday party and I think I'll have alcohol, I am tired of acting like I'm pregnant and then I find out I'm not.

11 years ago

You go Sabrina! I feel the same way! I have been limited myself, no this, no that, but tonight we had a girls night and i enjoyed myself! I did hpt yesterday and it was neg. I started spitting today, but because we had plans early morning never got in to do beta, do i will do in the morning. Hopefully i will start full flow tomorrow so i can schedule my baseline US and get this show in the road!
I'll let you know what's going on with next cycle.
Sabrina, hopefully this is your lucky cycle.
Texasgirl, we are here for you!

11 years ago

Hey Golden! I wish you good luck for the next cycle! Please keep us informed! Let's all keep in touch until we all get pregnant! Hear you next month!

I am now 9 DPIUI and I'm a bit lightheaded and very tired (usual for me). I gave up taking progesterone as it makes me feel worse. I hope I won't regret it later!

11 years ago

Hey my ladies, just to update: AF showed today.

Today's my DH's 36th birthday! It is the worst present I could give him! My dream was to test today and give him a , couldn't she wait until tomorrow? :(

I am so frustrated! I just don't want to ttc anymore! After an ectopic and 5 ttc this gets really depressing!

11 years ago

Sorry to hear that. I understand the frustration its been a year and a half my husband and i have been trying.
I'm currently cd eight and have been injecting 150iu of menopur. I have an ultrasound tomorrow. I haven't really been feeling anything going on in there, but hopefully it will show something good.

11 years ago

Hey everyone i am new to this forum! I have been ttc since october my husband and i have done ICI twice using donor sperm and it was unsuccesful. We took a break in december and are trying for january we are doing IUI this month. We are on femera and FSH injectables with trigger shot i should ovulate monday or tuesday so we will hopfully go in wednesday for insemination. I am so affraid of this not working! I am just looking for support! I live in a small town and no one even knows what iui is! I have to travle 5 hours to do.all of this! So please if anyone has advice.or.anything i am all ears!

11 years ago

Golden thank you for encouragement! One year and half of ttc is pretty much for me but I see you are strong and don't give up! I wish I could be so brave as you! I hope the injectables will work for you this month! You are still young, it will happen one day! You are one week ahead of me, I am CD 2.

Dexter11, as I've heard IUIs work! Be positive! Good luck with the insemination and tell us how if it ends in a BFP!

11 years ago

Yesterday I went to another doctor. He said I should do a HSG, I am so scared of this procedure.
Goldenegg, you said you've done it. How was it? Was it painful? What happens if my tubes are blocked? OMG

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo