Community post

Discussion

5 days post IUI...Cycle buddy anyone?

View Full Post

I had my first IUI on Saturday, so I'm now 5 days out and analyzing every twinge and eating way too much chocolate. Anyone in a similar boat or close in days?

203 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 203 Replies | Last Page

Hey my Ladies! How are you?

I have bad news. My doctor suggested to have 5 more injections :(( They are so painful
I did not ovulate this month and I got a huge follicular cyst that's why he prescribed me 7 days of progesterone (30 mg per day). He said I will do the hsg after my period.

Sorry about too much information but I need to tell someone.

11 years ago

Sorry to hear that.
I got a cyst this month as well, so taking this month off. So i'll go back in next month to hopefully start round two of injections. In the meantime the dh and i will try the old fashioned way.

11 years ago

"the old fashioned way" - that was funny! :)

My new doctor said it's not good having too many triggers (I had four triggers in my life) because your body gets used to be pushed up every month, that's why I haven't ovulated this month and the follicle turned into a cyst.

Ooh so many "problems" and I'm only 25.
It looks like we are in the same boat, I hope we both will be able to ttc in March so that we could share the tww together.

11 years ago

hi ladies wow i have been looking for cycle buddies feeling so loney no one to talk to everyone in my fam is pregers and i feel like such a failure my dh seems to be irrtable with me becuase it is not him it is me i have one blocked tube so the hcg dye test stated RE thiinks it could of been a spasum doesnt wanna rule it out as blocked left tube looked fine. worries would be my domante overy would be on the right with the so called blockaged but it was my left 2 good follicals and one on my left after medication. i did my iui sat as well and i been having all kinds of emotions and feelings but i am unsure if it has to do with the hormones my doctor gave me or i am crating these feelings in my head because i want it so bad. i very diffrent then most had to take the other half of my HCG shot yesterday and i must say this morning i am feeling alot more nasuea then before. I hope you ladies could relate. looking for friends who can relate and understand

11 years ago

Hey, welcome in our little group!
Don't worry! You may have many chances of succeeding this time as you got 3 mature follies on your good side!
Keep us updated!

11 years ago

@ sabrina baby i hope so i am so worried listen to wahts going on with me now has me so stressed.my boobs always hurt 1 week before AF my AF is due the 28th i am afraid my iui didnt work i been having cramps as if she is coming which is the only weird part i never have cramps only sore boobs i am 6piui and 6day dpo so confused unsure if it is implantaion or whats going on.

11 years ago

Just calm down and relax! Wait a few days and take a hpt and this could ease your tww.

11 years ago

@SABRINA CAN I TAKE THE HPT I THOUGHT NOT BECAUSE DOC GAVE ME A EXTRA DOSE TUES OF HCG AFTER MY IUI AND AFTER I TOOK THAT SHOT THE NEXT DAY BOOBS HURT SO BAD YESTERDAY HURT TO AND TODAY NOT THAT BAD SO IDK WHAT DO U THINK

11 years ago

You must wait a few more days until the HCG leaves your system. Be patient! :)

11 years ago

Hi everyone!!! My last cycle was a bust:( My DH and I was so devastated. I cried my eyes out and then I picked myself up to try again. So I've been using opks and I got a positive today. I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. This is my second cycle but I'm not using ovidrel like I did the last cycle. Also I only have 1 folllie. Do you guys think that my chances of conceiving have been lowered? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for myself and everyone else as well.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo