Community post

Discussion

5 days post IUI...Cycle buddy anyone?

View Full Post

I had my first IUI on Saturday, so I'm now 5 days out and analyzing every twinge and eating way too much chocolate. Anyone in a similar boat or close in days?

203 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 203 Replies | Last Page

Thanks tonight is just a really hard night. I no longer have any cramps or anything no morning sickness no imp bleeding, and it is just hard not to get discouraged...

11 years ago

I totally understand, i have been ttc for a year and a half. How about you? Have you been at it a long time?

11 years ago

Don't test to early, please! I don't want you to be disappointed. I promised myself to test only if I am few days late. I don't want to see BFN. With the ectopic pregnancy I tested the day my period was due and the test was negative even if I was really pregnant and my beta were 130. So it's better to wait!

11 years ago

Thanks ladies.
I think you are right i will not test again until when the doc said to test and that is Thurs 22. This is my first month in ttc. I know i have no right to complain when some of the ladies on here have been trying for years and this is my first try.

11 years ago

Any updates?

11 years ago

Sabina, thanks for the twin wishes! And I agree with you, it is best not to waste the emotional energy and money testing too soon and too often. I'm thinking that if I haven't started by Sunday, I will test then. Or I might chicken out and wait longer than that. If I'm not pregnant, I would really rather just start my period and move on with things instead of having my hopes crashed by a stupid pink line on a stick!

Oh, and I've decided that I am having no pregnancy signs at all. I think all of my weird twinges and pains are related to the progesterone.

Dette69-- I hope this IVF cycle is your lucky cycle! Goldenegg...you are a day ahead of me!

Texas girl and everyone else, hang in there!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies. I am still hanging in there. My period is due on Sunday. Yesterday was the first tiime since like 4dpo that i felt preggers. i was so light headed i had a head ache and i was soo naucous all night and this morning i have had waves of it off and on and i sear i am so moody that even i can not stand myself. So i am hoping that i might still be in the bay race :)

11 years ago

JeanM I also decided I have no symptoms, I really don't have any.
With my ectopic pregnancy, my very first symptoms were: increased appetite very sore boobs and frequent urination but only at night, and all these started by this time (I am now 7 DPIUI). Now I 'm o.k. I don't even feel my boobs swollen which is weird because they always were when taking progesterone. I am a little fatigued (common, it can happen after a working day) and that's it.

11 years ago

bawling..... well i guess i am out. i started spotting today 11dpo.I guess AF is on her way or is here. I mean come on i am 3 freaking days early!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Well just took hpt and it was negative. Guess I'm out this month. I nook take one more tomorrow morning just to be sure but what Are you going to do. Good luck to everyone else!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo